Ludia Forums

Return to Jurassic Park Update | Jurassic World Alive

Similar to JW Evolution’s Return to Jurassic Park DLC, Jurassic World Alive should have its own Jurassic Legacy Update with the most iconic creatures of the franchise:

Jurassic Park

• Rexy
  • The Big One

Jurassic Park: The Lost World

• Compy
  • Doe Rex
  • Buck Rex
  • Baby Rex
  • Tiger Raptor

Jurassic Park III
*to be fair, I hesitated on whether or not I should include the worst entry of the franchise

• Ceratosaurus
  • Corythosaurus
  • Male Raptor
  • Female Raptor
  • Subadult green Rex

What’s your favourite JP movie? Why?

• Jurassic Park
  • The Lost World
  • Jurassic Park III

0 voters

3 Likes

Let me know if I’m forgetting any

Original is always the bedt

We don’t need any more renamed versions of existing dinos.

2 Likes

A better way of doing this would be skins, maybe you could by them for coin or a small amount of bucks.

1 Like

Original because it was, original. Great movie the only thing that could make it better was if it went by the book.

1 Like

I vote Jurassic Park because it is indeed Jurassic Park, no reasons needed :slight_smile:

Also I actually didn’t mind JP3 but I am pretty obsessed with the whole JP theme…plus it had a talking raptor on a plane, that’s even better than raptors with laser beams of their heads (probably coming in JWA update 3.0 :joy:)

5 Likes

in all honesty, JP III wasn’t that bad of a movie, it’s just that I hold a vendetta against the movie for … let’s just say a controversial reason :laughing:

I’ll admit I wasn’t in love with JP3, but who could forget the talking raptor? Lol :laughing: It deserves an official name! :joy:

alan-raptor

8 Likes

Lol the “Alan Raptor”. I would want to see that, especially if it said “Alan” in game :joy:

5 Likes

I would want to see some dinos from the JP series that aren’t in the game yet (as you can probably guess from my recent post). Compy of course (maybe with new animations?). Ceratosaurus would be cool (even though it only shows up for like a minute). Corythosaurus is another one, I think it’s in JP3?

2 Likes

Oooooo what about the baby rex from JP2? Using the Rex animations, but a smaller model?

Doe and Buck Rex in game would be really cool as long as the models reflect the sexual dimorphism of the movie (with the male having a prominent throat waddle, pronounced cranial ridges, and some battle scars)

2 Likes

The first 120+ glass canon speed chomper :crazy_face:

1 Like

It has a ship, so it has insane HP, 140 speed, 80% armor, and can’t be decelerated :joy:

1 Like

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea. A fierce defence shattering creature that defies the stereotypical mould and trades off HP bulk for high speed

1 Like

I would be so happy if they made it a raid boss for either April Fools day or the next JP2 anniversary. With the ship crashing into the raid arena and everything! :joy:

1 Like

In all serious though, the game really is missing that kind of build. I would love to see something like that in the game.The Barys kind of do that, but they aren’t quite fast enough and have more HP. I think Alloraptor is as close as we get.

1 Like

We still are waiting on a hybrid for alloraptor. Maybe its hybrid could be that, as its line currently is a slightly bulky, fast chomper. It could add another cunning to it to make it faster, have less hitpoints, and higher damage.

2 Likes

i like 3 and 1.
3 because it was a cool dinosaur movie when i was a kid. Always had to watch it at sleepovers with my cousin. It wasn’t until i was much older that i learned it was part of a series.
And 1 because A. it’s a dinosaur movie, and B. i thought it had a great story to tell.

2 is my least favorite because i honestly can’t remember a single thing about it.