Ludia Forums

Return to Jurassic Park Update | Jurassic World Alive

The truck hanging from a cliff with a T-rex waiting above it? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Imagine how horrifying the compy scene would be if the movie was more accurate to the books.

1 Like

Oh man the whole beginning would be graphic haha

2 Likes

Rexy really needs to be added to the game.

4 Likes

Sure it would have been cool to have them follow the book for original jp but the producers saw that wu could open new ideas so they needed him to at least survive so it couldn’t be exactly like the original or the sequel trilogy would never have happened

If they were going to add any of these, Rexy is the most deserving. It would have to have something that sets it apart from the standard T Rex though. Your version of Rexy from the other post is a good start!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Clearly the raptor is a male based on its coloured and feathered appearance, so I’d go with Alan…maybe he wasn’t trying to get Alan Grants attention but rather introducing himself AS Alan🤯

3 Likes

Lost World taught me never trust or turn your back on a Compy…that knowledge came in handy in Ark coz those little critters sneak up in you and before you know it there are 10 of them😂

Compy are vicious. Do not leave children with them.

1 Like

Same thing for me but with dodos, those little guys want to at my soul.

1 Like

a good way to have these “skins” would be new profile pictures, I used all the profile pictures of the game and I get bored.

an idea similar to Call of Duty Mobile, which has a varied option of profile photos

the only ones i think we need are the new, not-duplicate/gen2/remixed dinos
corythosaurus
ceratosaurus
compsagnathus
the 3 C’s

1 Like

Blue: Allow me to introduce myself