Ludia Forums

Revenge fire ring remains

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I took down an Instrovencia (sp?) and the fire ring remained.

Area is was found in: Strike battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Battle a revenge Dino.
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: When battling revenge Dino’s.

What type of device are you using: Moto G8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

And if you go with a Nullyfying Attack against a rage buffed Dino, it seems as if your Dino takes over the Rage buff. But it is only a visual glitch.

I don’t see a problem… the fire ring looks awesome :fire: :fire: :fire: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:so fiery

1 Like

But I saw the fire ring when strike battle but I forgot to screenshot

I love this glitch. looks so awesome!

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: If you one shot a revenge dino, the revenge circle/symbol will persist through the rest of the match.

Area is was found in: Night Court (trials)

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Kill dino A
Step 2 - Dino B with revenge attribute comes out, circle is displayed.
Step 3 - Kill Dino B going first and in one attack.
Step 4 - Dino C appears but the revenge circle still appears.

How often does it happen: At least the one time, difficult to know as there has only been a few times I’ve faced revenge dinos.

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Same here forgot to post it :woman_facepalming:t3:I’m on iOS by the way

1 Like

Happened with my Thor. I immediately check the moveset because I thought Thor got a revenge tactic. I was of course proven wrong.

so :fire::fire::laughing::laughing:

Hey everyone, our team is looking into this issue. :mag_right:

1 Like

Fun glitch in the Strike Tower earlier today.
When a creature powers up for a Revenge attack, but you KO it before it can strike, the power up circle remains for the rest of the battle.

It reminds me of those demonic summoning circles that you see in horror movies.

1 Like

Hey look! Now we know where Procerat came from!

But seriously, with this comment, everybody who reads it now has Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire” stuck in their head. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It fits almost perfectly - imagine a Utasinoraptor with Revenge Distracting Impact! Wouldn’t that be incredible? … OP? No, not at all.

2 Likes

They fell into a burning ring of fire
They went down down down and flames went higher
And it burns burns burns
The ring of fire, the ring of fire

1 Like