Ludia Forums

Revenge in Arena

Hi All

I’m gutted to see that once I have taken revenge on a previous attack, the lad can still attack me again after :roll_eyes:

Shouldn’t it stop once I have taken revenge?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey there, Chris_Lamb. I don’t believe it’s possible to Revenge on a Revenge. The player you used the Revenge on might have matched up against you through normal matchmaking.

However, if you still have concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes,
it is possible that a player I used the revenge on have matched up against me again.
The problem is that in this case I can no longer use revenge on that attack. Revenge in this case cannot be used for 24 hours from the first attack of the opponent.
It regularly happens that someone attacks me, I take revenge on him and then he attacks me again 3-4 times. In this case I can’t revenge and I just lose the cups and fall in the rankings :frowning:

2 Likes

Arena is just a dumb gameplay, unbalanced with huge damage and hp. There is no point to play that mode. You will just lose over and over.

1 Like