Revenue towers from 2min to 3hrs?

Just voicing my irritation with this change. I urge ppl to chime in and comment if they feel the same.

1 Like

Definitely a bummer, but I’ve seen worse things happen in mobile game updates.

I am very irritated at this change. I spent a lot of time and effort setting up areas with buildings and dinosaurs with 5 min respawn times. This was working very well to give me enough coin to max out my food production and buy new decorations and buildings. I t also freed up my time to design and build different designs of to do battles (which cost dino bucks guys). Now I am so busy gathering coins I don’t have time to decorate and design of do even half the battles I was (less battles = less spending dino bucks). I was considering a membership because I enjoyed creating dinos and battles, but not now. I want to play at something fun, not something that feels like a job because I am spending all my time gathering coins. Plus it’s making my finger sore, lol.

1 Like

I just logged into the game and found the time has now been adjusted to ten minutes. I am very happy about this and that this issue was dealt with so quickly and fairly. Other games I have played taken days (if anything was done at all) to even consider fixing something rather than actually doing anything. Amazing work team and most appreciated. Thank you.

1 Like

Yes most appreciated for updating the revenue towers!!! Great response time Ludia.

1 Like