Rewards for actions... not working

I have just started and i noticed whenever i spin a refill point and i get like 5darts, few coins and 10 of the green currency, it DOESNT add the latter to my balance. Also, i completed a couple free offers and i havent got the rewards… the only way i can get the green cash is in the incubators from the arena or buying it…please help me or tell me what to do?

Problem opening supply drops
Supply drop respin failure

First thing the IT departement at nu work would ask me: did you reinstall the app already and did you restart your phone after that ?

Hey Daniel_Figueiredo! I’m sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the Supply Drop.

If you activate a Supply Drop, but do not receive any resources, it may mean you have reached the limit for all available resources at that Supply Drop. This limit includes Darts and Coins!

Did you know? As you level up, your Supply Drop daily Coin limit will increase!

To find out more about the Supply Drop, please visit our FAQ here:

I would also like to point out that resources shown on the faces of a Supply Drop are examples of what you might receive. After you have collected a prize from a specific Supply Drop, you will need to wait 15 minutes before that Supply Drop can be opened again.

If you are experiencing issues related to an offer in Jurassic World™ Alive, please contact Tapjoy support.

To find out more about the offers from Tapjoy, please visit our FAQ here:

If you have any further questions regarding this, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com and provide them with your Support Key. Our support team will be glad to help you.