Ludia Forums

Rework of: Apex Fierce #2

Hello everyone!

Today I am bringing the new episode of “Rework of” (An improved version of “Your Version of”) where I bring a family of dinosaurs and make a version of how it could be and / or just for fun. You can make your own versions, argue about the family in general and vote!

For this episode I will bring the family of Apex Fierce!

BOSS

Mortem Rex

My Version:

My Opinion: It needs “good” changes!

SUPER HYBRIDS

Thoradolosaur

My Version:

My Opinion: It needs a small buff, obviously I’m talking about Thor without SB.

Trykosaurus

My Version:

My Opinion: Removing dodge is not a good idea …

HYBRIDS

Allosinosaurus

My Version:

My Opinion: Its okay

Tyrannolophosaur

My Version:

My Opinion: She its fine.

CREATURES

Acrocanthosaurus

My version:

My Opinion: Honestly it looks like an Allo Gen 2 made for Raids and without Rend … A change would be more appropriate.

Allosaurus Gen 2

My version:

My Opinion: Just need to lose your immunities.

Tyrannosaurus Rex

My Version:

My Opinion: Rexy its perfect!!

Gorgosaurus

My Version:

My Opinion: Rexy || for arenas and Gorgo for Raids. In fact, your immunities are unnecessary!

Tyrannosaurus Rex Gen 2

My Version:

My Opinion: I think Rexy || its fine.

Allosaurus

My Version:

My Opinion: I wanted Tarbo and Allo to have their role in different places. Allo for arenas and Tarbo for Raids.

Tarbosaurus

My Version:

My Opinion: I wanted Tarbo and Allo to have their role in different places. Allo for arenas and Tarbo for Raids.

• All Apex Fierce need a buff
  • All Apex Fierce are fine
  • All Apex Fierce need a nerf
  • All Apex Fierce need a rework
  • Some Apex Fierce need to change …

0 voters

• Just Common AF need to change
  • Just Rare AF need to change
  • Just Epic AF need to change
  • Just Hybrids need to change
  • Just Super Hybrids need to change
  • Just APEX need to change

0 voters

Tell which Apex Fierce specifically need to change and why. Thanks for reading!

Apps and Sites I used to make this episode: JWA Field Guide and JWA Toolbox

1 Like

I would remove Resilient Impact from Tryko and give it Group Shattering Impact. Counter becomes like old Resilient counter.

2 Likes

I think to make mortem rex better in every way as it’s like a apex so it should be like super op so it should have a good counter that will be awesome

1 Like

Mortem rex needs a nerf. Its not fair it gets 2 powerful minions AND is super OP

It can be difficult, but with a good team and strategy it’s easy to beat him.

2 Likes

You talking about the raid or the playable creature?

1 Like

both

its a sentence

I think If Tryko is to lose the cleansing move (which i very much agree with), It needs an HP buff to at least 4400 HP, maximum 4500 HP, right now it’s way too frail. I like the the kit change but It needs to be more bulky. The damage could be lowered to 1550-1600 as compensation. Other than that I’d very much like the return of medium resilient counter. It made Tryko very unique and the ability was perfect for It as long as It didn’t have an ability to cleanse distraction. The dodge removal isn’t really as much of a problem as the distraction cleansing imo. But since the move you gave doesn’t cleanse distraction nor removes dodge it’s exactly the same as slowing impact, there would be no need to call It a new name If it’s functionaly the same as slowing impact.
I would make It like this:
4420 HP
1600 damage
108 speed
30% armor
20% crit
Same kit as yours
Medium resilient counter

Thor on the other hand has way too much HP. I think It only needs the rampage back and a buff either in armor or HP. 4500 HP with no armor, 10% armor with the HP as It is.
My version:
4350 HP
1750-1800 damage
106 speed
40% crit
10% armor

Trade fierce impact for DSR or fierce rampage

I agree with you that allo gen2 shouldn’t have those immunities

I’m fine with gorgo having slow immunity, in fact, i think rex and all those non hybrid other chompers should be immune to slow

I like your mortem changes but It should still be 100% resistant to slow. Most chompers should to beat resilients. I love the kit you gave It tho

1 Like

Mortem having full immunity to slowing would not be too bad. Thanks for commenting!

1 Like