• Evasive stance
  • Impact and run

0 voters

Fourth move(i forgot evasive impact and rampage):

• Evasive stance
  • Evasive impact
  • Impact and run

0 voters

The survey is ended. What do you think it?

1 Like

I think Procerathomimus is a bit too strong but all these options make it a bit too bad imo.

I think it should be 3.2k health, 1.4k attack, 130 speed, with Null Strike, Debil Distract, Instant Distract, that new move, Dodging Impact that was mentioned in the balance poll. And immunity.

I think that makes it more in line with the other speedsters, and makes it a more defensive one rather than a destroyer in the vein of Erlidominus.

2 Likes

Why isn’t the current 131 speed an option? I don’t think It needs a nerf in speed. Just in hp.

2 Likes

130 speed allows Quetzorion to become a fairly reliable countermeasure. That’s the only reason I’m for it. Also puts it on the same speed as Phorusaurua.

5 Likes

With 2 distracting moves and a dodge, I think it’s health can afford to go down to Ornithomimus levels at least. 129 speed so it can still beat Indoraptor but Quetzorion can beat it. Damage can stay at 1500 if need be since it makes sense with it’s components.

3 Likes

Even If It was 130 quetzorion would outspeed If they were on the same level

1 Like

That is true, but Procerat’s are always at least 2 levels above my quetzorion. Procerat is much easier to level and thus is typically a higher level than uniques. Plus Proceratosaurus only has 125 speed so toning it down to 129 shouldn’t be a big issue. 130 is still better than 131 though.

1 Like

Well i think 129 is too much of a nerf but 130 is ok imo.

HP 3100 ir 3000
Damage 1540
Speed 131
Just need the nerf on health

3 Likes

But eventually when everyone’s maxed Quetzorion will still win. That’s what should count. There’s a reason Gamepress bases the tier list off equal level matchups.
I don’t think Procerathomimus needs to be 131, but it should definitely be an option.

2 Likes

With Distraction and Evasion, Procerath could do with Orni’s health stat. After all, it’s Immune, and Procerat isn’t, so it should have lower stats.
For the same reason, Orni’s attack stat fits too.

I think Evasive Impact should be an option too. It makes more sense based on ancestry than Evasive Stance, besides, we don’t want a Monomimus clone, do we? Evasive Impact was one of Ludia’s better ideas. It would help it do better in certain mind game situations, because it’s dealing damage instead of stalling.

I suppose you could include Evasive Rampage if you wanted to.

2 Likes

I’d be inclined to remove Nullify… then the number of counters would increase dramatically.

1 Like

I forgot evasive impact, i added it now

131 speed is too much, he is immune, evasive, double distraction…

1 Like

I can understand reducing its health because of those things, but it’s speed? I mean, that’s what the poll is for right? It’s so the community gets to decide. You’re taking the decision away from us a little by removing that option.

3 Likes

Sorry. But just 7 dino(kelenken is a dinosaur)
have 131+ speed, and only proceratomimus is an hybrid, and there is a reason for this, I THINK, but maybe i wrong.

Its pretty much fine as it is. You really can’t be asking for nerfs when we have no idea how balanced a creature really is. Boosts mask all ability to get the nuance of PVP.

2 Likes

Skill tournaments and tier lists exist. Also friendly battles, and unboosted players. It is abundantly clear that Procerathomimus is overpowered.

4 Likes

Proceratomimus have 3600hp, 1500dmg, 131spd, immune, nullifycation strike, double distraction(instant distr and distr rampage) and dodge. This isn’t op for you?

1 Like

Procerath is quite manageable. Now, I understand at lower arenas, it can be very strong. Once you start to really advance, it becomes pretty bad. Just have something with armor and superiority strike.

Procerath is nowhere near the best creature in the epic hybrid/epic/lenegndary-epic tournaments. It’s good, but nowhere near the best. Even on the tier list, it should be moved down in my opinion as there are so many creatures now that are immune to distraction and/or bypass evasion

2 Likes