Reworking Some of the "Weaker Creatures"

There’s a bunch of underwhelming creatures in the game, ranging from all rarities. So I decided to rework them randomly. Join in if you want!

First off, Scaphotator. I thought it could have a similar playstyle as that of Dimodactylus, but not a swap in, bleed, escape with bleed, and repeat playset. Instead, it’s got the ability to deal more damage and escape.

Next up, Spinotahraptor. It’s hp has always been underwhelming (2850, seriously?!) I decided to give it more survivability, plus it can bust tanks. It’d make an awesome finisher.

Flocks are nothing new to tourney. They’re always pests. And we’re in need of counters for them. So I thought Kentrosaurus could be a counter for them. A shield, a swap in move, and a group move.

Nodopatotitan is arguably the best of the Nodopato hybrids, but was in need of a slight buff. So I buffed the attack, added vulner resist, and improved the counter

I’ll buff more creatures along the way

8 Likes

Here are my versions of Nodopato hybrid reworks, as well as buffs to Amargacephalus and Tragodistis. All of these creatures should now be viable flock counters.

7 Likes

Kentro is too op for an epic, reduce the damage to 1k if you want buff the hp to 4,2k . Besides kentro, i like the other buff

7 Likes

Here is the rework of megalosuchus.
download (1)
So I decided to give it 600 more health,300 more attack and 10 more crit chance.I replaced the heal in exchange of cleansing impact and resilient strike in exchange of fierce strike

8 Likes

Erhm, what?

2 Likes

Sorry,one mistake.

1 Like

Decided to buff a few creatures that would make them more useful.

4 Likes

Some unique reworks

5 Likes

I would say that Geminititan doesn’t need to resist everything. And that Ardentis would have a 25% resistance to distraction. Other than that, pretty good.

3 Likes

The DoT and rend resistances are optional, but I tried making Geminititan more unique compared to the other unique sauropods.

5 Likes

Class wise, I’d say that Pterovexus should also be changed into a Cunning-Fierce, since that’s all it truly is. Anything I’d have to say Gemini feels like opening a can of worms for me but I think that swapping the Resilient Strike out with Determined Strike and making Gemini into a Cunning-Resilient would mean that Kool’s Cunning half wouldn’t be entirely left out.

4 Likes

There we go

6 Likes

More reworks

4 Likes

One, actually two tweaks I’d make for Dilo would be changing Cunning Strike to Determined Strike and changing the class to Determined (Cunning-Resilient) as well.

1 Like

Grypolyth might be a bit op

3 Likes

The only other change need here would be a class change to a Determined (Cunning-Resilient)

5 Likes

Here is one of my favorite hybrid’s rework
download (2)
So it got 150 more attack and 6 more speed and some resistances from it’s parent ankylosaurus.Taunting shields was replaced in exchange of shielded decelerating impact.

1 Like

4 Likes

Doesn’t need counter to be honest

2 Likes

I have no idea

1 Like