Reworking the uniques: dilorach; creature profile

Well after hosting the polls for two days and we have some interesting results. Some good and some bad let’s go over it but first let see the brand new green chicken

Health: 3,500
Attack: 1,450
Speed: 130
Crit: 5%
Armor: 0%

Moveset:

• Superior Nullification
  • Distracting Strike
  • Greater Stunning Rampage
  • Rampage and Run

Counters:

• Ardentismaxima
  • Ardontosaurus
  • Erlidominus
  • Spinoconstrictor
  • Diolovenator
  • Titanoboa
  • Procerathomimus
  • Ankylocodon
  • Geminititan
  • Magnapyritor
  • Indominus Rex
  • Stegodeus
  • Tuoramoch
  • Entelomoth
  • Pterovexus
  • Nodopatotitan
  • Thylacotator
  • Monolorhino
  • Tenotorex
  • Smilonemys
  • Carboceratops

Best Match Ups

• Mammoterium
  • Trykosaurus Rex
  • Quetzerion
  • Tryostronix
  • Alloraptor
  • Thoradolosaur
  • Suchotator
  • Tyrannolophosaur
  • Allosinosaurus
  • Nodopatosaurus
  • Dracoceratops
  • Erlikogamma
  • Woolly Mammoth
  • Ankyntrosaur
  • Pyritator
  • Monostegotops
  • Stegoceratops
  • Marsupial Lion
  • Indoraptor
  • Indoraptor gen2
  • Ornitomimus
  • Phorusaura
  • Grypolth
  • Diorajasaurus
  • Brontolamus
  • Carnotarkus
  • Purutaurus
  • Gorgosuchus
  • Megalogaia
  • Megalosuchus
  • Utahsinoraptor
  • Utarinex
  • Stygidaryx
  • Purrolyth
  • Dimodactylus
  • Diloranosaur
  • Edmontoguandon
  • Bajatondon
  • Alankylosaurus

Okay anyway back to the results of the poll so there was something’s that you guys voted that would have made this bird almost as Op as the high tyrants I shall show the two below

Now I’m also guilty of wanting that distracting impact but I ran the numbers and holy cow :cow2: was it insane.

So the current Dilorach when it does it’s three turn combo (strike+rampage+rampage) = 6,290. Now that amazing but then with your guys work it went a bit more

So now the combo would be
(Impact+Rampage+Rampage) =7,250

But thylo I may here ya say why does that matter since it can be distracted and blocked by shields and to that I say
The current of version of dilorach would be countered by either shields, armor, or faster creatures. But the reworked one that you guys voted on not only had not a small attack buff and small health buff but also speed meaning stuff like Phorusaura, erlidom, spxs and any are or below 130 would have trouble against or can’t beat it and as for shield Superior Nullification say YEET to that lol and basically both trykosaurus and diorajsaur aren’t gonna be able to counter it if to at all. Again this is not me being well I disagree with your guys input I’m gonna change, no absolutely not. What I had to do it be the parent and say okay this is a line we can’t cross and so I’m gonna but measures in place to stop that in this case lower attack( like 50 but turns out that 50 determines a lot) and no big first move. Ludia has done this before with Diloracherius; not may will remember but for at time dilorach didn’t have double rampages; yup that’s right it had two impacts- distracting and run) and they knew that if it was going to change into they power house tyrant it later would become it need something as a buffer a handicap of sorts so they have it only strikes turn one :point_up: and then double rampage turn two; so ya sort I’m sorry for many that voted for these two categories but this is meant to buff the creature to be usable not overstepping it bounds. Anyway next up is something lol haven’t decided yet but since must if us are stuck inside for awhile guess we’ll see. Anyway mods (@Ned, @Jason, @J.C, @Sara )I like to submit er Um suggest to take. Look take notes and send either feedback or leave you thoughts it be nice for old unique or any old hybrids to be useable again anyway that is all

From the otter
- Thylo_75

4 Likes

You have way too much time.
But it’s appreciated :wink: I like the new and improved dilo!

2 Likes

Lol I mean I am stuck instead cause of a deadly virus so what else can I do

1 Like

But ya no prob I like it to just has to make some changes from the actual votes to make it balanced as you see it had many counter but even more best matchups

Still immune fodder all the same. I doubt many would run it.

Ughhhh😤 look immunities is it’s counter but even then most can’t beat it anyway like the indo who would do very bad against it, idom gen2, cehpahalo, again it need counters.

Many probably would run it

the damage and 130 speed would be enough for me to run her.

2 Likes

Ummmm ya hahah abut the damage

It’s the same

oh. Lol. tells you how much i actually knew her stats.

1 Like

Lol it’s fine you should read the whole thing to understand why and also check out the counter and best matchups

Nah. i read it. Still the T1 damage on this version is still better than the current one so i would still feel safe using her.

1 Like

Ya i has to be the parent for one lol

Also same I feel like if ludia did this version well I mean I already run Her but I would put her as a priority rather than spxs or erildom

Also surprisingly turamoloch will actually or just might be used to counter it since it immune to stuns ( for now anyway)

Actually I think I might do snakes next considering that it a a viable counter it be good to well make it good lol

i think all they really need is a health buff tbh. maybe like 20 attack to the legendary

1 Like

Ya but the polls decided the legendary was fine (only change is SN) but ya that why I decided not to include it but I mean now she is the thiccest of all the chickens

Although would u run this instead of spxs lol

Trust me, nobody would. Well, maybe in Lockwood Estate or Aviary as a starter unique. This doesn’t even change anything that makes Dilorach unsuitable for the meta.

For Dilorach to be good, she needs to shift away from being so utility centric, gain an immunity of some kind, and get a massive stat buff.

My ideal Dilorach would be MSS, Null Rampage, Rampage and Run, and Debil Distract with immune to slow, 1500 attack and 3400 health. That I might consider running since it can somewhat handle a few high tier meta threats. Wouldn’t be tyrant by any stretch, but probably apex high.