Reworking Uniques #1 dilophosaur/ouranosaur line

Aww these two they were once considered the strongest lineage in the game behind the trex lineage. Yet now they seem to be thrown to the way side so I decided to see what the community wants for changes

Thing to consider When reworking are

1. it’s parents and or ingredients

2. counter and bets matchups

3. niche and meta role

Okay let’s get started( oops forgot to mention there will be NO IMMUNITY OPTIONS IN THIS POLL CAUSE YA NO)

First up

Diloranosaurs
JWA_Profile_Diloranosaurus

(Original stats and kit)

Now to help with thre rework I also will include each of there parents stats and kits

Now let’s start with the polls
Diloranosaur

Health

0 voters

Attack

0 voters

Speed

0 voters

Move #1

• Superiority strike
  • Nullifying strike
  • Decelerating strike
  • Distraction
  • Superior nullification

0 voters

Move 2

• Distracting impact
  • Greater stunning impact
  • Slowing impact
  • Decelerating impact
  • Nullifying impact

0 voters

Move 3

• Greater stunning Rampage
  • Distracting Rampage
  • Nullifying rampage
  • Decelerating Rampage
  • Rampage and run

0 voters

Move 4

• Nullifying impact
  • Impact and run
  • Slowing impact
  • Distracting impact
  • Decelerating impact

0 voters

Okay I’ll check the result by tomorrow and post the In a different forum (ya hear that mods don’t merge pls for the love of raptors don’t merge)

Now on to the unique

Diloracheirus
JWA_Profile_Diloracheirus
(Old stats and kit)

Then parents kit and stats

Alright let’s starts

Health

0 voters

Attack

0 voters

Speed

0 voters

(Move #1)

• Superiority strike
  • Superior Nullification
  • Minimal speed up strike
  • Distraction
  • Nullifying strike
  • Decelerating strike

0 voters

( Move#2 )

• Distracting strike
  • Distracting impact
  • Greater stunning impact
  • Nullifying impact
  • Slowing impact

0 voters

(Move#3)

• Greater stunning rampage
  • Distracting rampage
  • Rampage
  • Decelerating rampage
  • Rampage and run

0 voters

(Move#4)

• Distracting rampage
  • Greater stunning rampage
  • Rampage and run
  • Rampage
  • Decelerating rampage

0 voters

3 Likes

There won’t be a poll for diloracheirus’ moves?

1 Like

All I want is for it to get superior nullify. And distracting impact back

1 Like

It’s done I added it

2 Likes

Superior nullification is honestly a perfect signature move for them. It would also be great against indos

5 Likes

Indo gen 2: why do I hear boss music?

3 Likes

Yup :+1:

10 characters

1 Like

Rano and Racherius: INDORAPTORS! WHERE ARE YOU?!

1 Like

Will you be doing this for other creatures? Or have you already because I dont have the best memory

2 Likes

The one 131 speed would help since it has the fastest parent of the chickens so it makes sense considering it not immune

3 Likes

Yup, it would be perfect.
But I do think that we’re all a bit biased against evasion now. One day if you take a step back and ignore what your opponents have boosted, you might realise that all we have is a bunch of Thor and Indoraptor counters, and the creatures they were meant to counter (chompers and Dodgers) are no longer viable unboosted.

I hope that day never comes.

3 Likes

I have done reworks but now I’ll let the community decide the rework the post the reworked creatures with counter bets matchups and tell ludia to keep this in mind

Also this will be done for all unqiues and there lineages

1 Like

I mean it help against erlidom and spxs, also it will be a pure PRoRAT counter. The nullify isn’t only for dodgers, shielded goes like sungina, Gaia, the deer, stuff with ferocious like gorgo, mammoth and entelmoth will also be countered lol

Have you done the other 2 deadly chickens?

1 Like

Nope not yet I want to start with the one I I think really really need buffs then we can move on to the ok and perfect ones

2 Likes

But the point still stands that Dilorach and Dilorano will become evasion counters. And we’re having a lot of those lately.
That’s the only reason I don’t want them to gain Nullification.

Also, the two of them might not need a buff at all. If partial Immunities are rebalanced, they could go back to their former glory for all we know. Buffing them first and asking questions later could backfire.

1 Like

I mean dilorach was tyrant… in 1.6 a lot and I mean a lot has changed

1 Like

Especially that almost all of its siblings beat it it need something

Superior nullification would also work well as a signature like erlidoms cloak or Spxs debilitating distraction

1 Like

Oh, i don’t really have anything against evasion, i quite like the mechanic. I just like interesting move combinations like this and i think It would be cool to have such abilities as signatures for some hybrids, like the devouring move you made for the raja lineage or blunt force for Ankys. I think It adds flavor to the game. And with time, as new hybrids get released, hopefully we will get more variety in the counter game than mostly just dodge and it’s counters. With more things present in the meta dodge and null be just a a part of It, not the prevalent. At least i hope that happens and we don’t end up like you said with just a bunch of Thor and indo counters :laughing:

3 Likes