Rhinoprotodon - Evolutions and Stats

Hello guys and gals— Let me wish you all a Merry Christmas and hope that you’re all spending time with loved ones during this Christmas Eve…

Here are the Rhinoprotodon’s evolutions:

Here is the Rhinoprotodon at Levels: 10, 20, 30, & 40:

And here is the maxed out Rhinoprotodon posing in photo mode:

What do you guys think of this new hybrid? I like the design, but per usual this new hybrid is just a tad bit expensive for my taste… Also the stats are so low, I think it must be a mistake. We can probably expect this creature’s stats to be adjusted in the near future.

18 Likes

it kinda looks the same no matter what lvl dontcha think

3 Likes

I just think it’s funny how this thing is weaker than its tourney component.

Actually, that makes me want to cry, especially since it’s more expensive than Cerazino. CERAZINO

5 Likes

Its similar situation to yudon when people had it before actual release and its stats were similar to this. Im sure at that point, it’ll sonner or later get its well deserved buff.

3 Likes

I just checked, it’s literally an Icthyostega for 52k DNA.

I’m glad I didn’t go for this thing

2 Likes

@Keith are these stats correct? They don’t seem correct.

2 Likes

She will be looked at when the staff is back in the office from the Holidays.

5 Likes

A bit of an exaggeration. It is a very expensive icthyostega

4 Likes

wait, why is it so weak

Lets hope its a mistake ludia made because its only slightly better then diprotodon

2 Likes

This isn’t even available for me. I have both components maxed out and yet no option to create the hybrid. I checked the store and there’s no update either… Nice

1 Like

Ludia some how managed to out do themselves again. It shouldn’t even be a surprise anymore.

3 Likes

For that, restart your game. Happened to me but restarted it and its fine now.

2 Likes