Ludia Forums

Rhomaleosaurus VIP Tournament 10/23/2020-10/26/2020

Surprised that a thread hasn’t been made yet. Ah well good luck to all those who are looking to secure this fishy boi!

Edit : Guess I’ll just put my First Run in here as well :crazy_face:

Just like Sphenacodon, getting INTO Dominator was tougher than staying there — Hunter and Predator league ocassionally gave impossible matches (at least, for the required ferocity in the respective leagues).

7 Likes

If this weeks a rhomeo tournament next week is sure going to be for Juliet

7 Likes

I faced a level 20 indominus, level 5 metriaphodon and level 7 cerazinosaur in hunter :fearful:

3 Likes

Wish I could join y’all.

1 Like

Haha amphibians and herbivores team go brrr brrr

2 Likes

“To be or not to be, that is the question”
Oops…wrong play.

6 Likes

Me who knows very negligible amount of info about any of these plays : :no_mouth:

OK, next job for Professor Tommi…Art teacher.

3 Likes

Now THAT’S what multi-talented is like :100:

1 Like

People in Predator this tournament: “Oh Rhomeo, Rhomeo, wherefore art thou Rhomeo? :frowning:

4 Likes

I love the way how this isn’t exactly off-topic :joy::v:t4:

2 Likes

Still got some catching up to do

Also look what I scored in today’s vip event fury…

Who needs pyroraptor unlock when your 1 away from another level 40 eh :crazy_face:

3 Likes

And it’s weird that I’m the one that put it back on topic for once :joy:

1 Like

Pyroraptor is henceforth declared the official emblem of Aether_12.

1 Like

I’ll play the next few rounds in a few hours, hope I can touch near about 600 or 650 by today itself.

1 Like

Il do a full run once I’m back from work, got a good solid 30 teams to use so that should bump my score up nice :facepunch:

Maybe more cos il drop down to predator

1 Like

My first run.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Just curious, is there a reason why you bring level 1 - main dino - level 1, in that specific order? Are you just that certain that starting at 3 points is enough for you to take out their lead and also survive the next turn? Because when I try to do this strategy I end up not generating enough points with my lead for my main dino to work with… or does that just mean my main dino isn’t strong enough?

Your last cannon fodder is a backup incase things go sour, it’s also used to switch in and build up more reserve.

Doing cannon fodder, cannon fodder, main is not as effective

1 Like