Rhomaleosaurus VIP Tournament - 10/25/2019 - 10/28/2019

Looks like this tournament is moving slow. Was out last night and did not have time to compete. However I see that some of you have already jumped up with a high amount of trophies :smiley: . Waiting at 350 trophies for todays tournaments and them I will start advancing tonight. Good luck to you all :smiley:

3 Likes

My second day.

1 Like

Still in first place waiting for Sunday to complete the events then I will fight just to stay in dominator league

any idea what kinda cut off point for finishing dominator will be? currently around 950 points atm

Previous VIP tournaments have cut off at 105 (Acrocanthosaurus), 432 (Wuerhosaurus), 130 (Metoposaurus), 390 (Plotosaurus, which used Aquatic creatures). Granted all of those were single day tournaments. If we triple that, expect a 1296 cutoff. On the other hand, we’re about halfway done with a bottom score of 524. If we double that, we’re looking at 1048. A statistical analysis of the speed of increase would give a better prediction, but at the end of the day, we’re in uncharted territory here.

1 Like

It definitely seemed to be more active today, which would be expected for a weekend. However, here in the USA many people will be busy with Halloween parties and preparations, I know I have been!

Completed all the events and battled back to first in dominator league probably done with the tournament the only pack I have landed on is a mystery pack the spin wheel has been horrible again it has been months since I have landed on the top prize

Data so far:

This is the first three day VIP tournament, and as such we have no prior data to go off of. However we do know the basic shape for most tournament cycles. We can see in the graph above this tournament tracked much slower than the one day tournaments over the same time frame. It is also tracking slower than a standard three day tournament.

I think the maximum this tournament will end is around 1,075:

The minimum could be as low as 975:

We will know better in 10-12 hours but I am guessing it fall within that range.

3 Likes

I have no doubt that you are right…as you always are.

1 Like

thanks for the info, looks like i should be pretty safe to finish in dominator unless it springs some major surprise in the last 24 hours

Come to papa little beauty. There’s already a room arranged for you in my aquarium. Only one more day and we will meet.

2 Likes

Keeping on track:

That is denoting the high end since generally we will start to see the tournament slow down into the final 12 hours, more than likely this will end around the 900-975 range, if you do not want to check the tournament over the last 12 hours you should be safe with anything 1100 or higher probably 1025 or higher but to be safe aim for the 1100 mark.

3 Likes

I didn’t catch my final placement but I know with an hour left I was still in the top half in spite of playing very little over the last 48 hours. Kind of nice not having to work real hard… and that was a SWEET final prize pack! First time getting one of these bad boys for me too, and I sure do love my reefs, so excited to hatch him out!

1 Like

I got 2 coins cards. The rest of it was nice, though.

Oh that sucks. I just recall seeing a 1500 DB card first thing when I opened it. I forget how much the DNA one was… 2500 I think? The other was either food or coins, but of course the typical bonanza of LPs as well. Used those to get my next 10K pack which earned me a very desirable Eolambia.

1 Like

DNA card was 7,500 each card I got two of them and a food card… better than coins for sure.

2 Likes

Oh thanks! My memory is so bad these days from my lack of sleep…

So looks like the tournament prize is the same as a 50K pack. Nice, very nice. I see the current pack is a Tusoteuthis, that one and Stygimoloch are the only VIPs left I haven’t gotten yet. Hope we get a tournament for one of those next!

They’ve been pretty scarce. I got a Stgymoloch for Christmas from Ludia and bought a Tusoteuthis when it debuted. That’s it.

2 Likes

Final stats:

Congratulations to all of those that reached Dominator and got this gem of a prize.

2 Likes

I had a very busy day yesterday. No time for my dinos, unfortunately I do not know my exact final result.
Ended in dominator and got a card pack with coins (sad), food (very sad) and 1500 dinobucks (yippee).

2 Likes