Ludia Forums

Rhomaleosaurus VIP Tournament

The tournament is live and lasts three days and five hours. I’ve never seen a multi-day VIP tournament before

1 Like

@Keith or @Ned someone got the tournament name / creatures messed up, or at least I think they did…

”Dive into Battle” usually means you need to use Aquatic creatures. “Shake the Earth” is typically what the tournaments are called for using the Jurassic class. But this tournament is called “Dive into Battle” but is using Jurassics?

1 Like

Hi Sionsith, I have forwarded it to the team and they are looking into it, I’m told the logic behind this event being named Dive into Battle is because the end reward is Aqua.

3 Likes

The name is very consequent in its weirdness as it is a jurassic tournament with an aquatic as top price.

2 Likes

Three days is a lot of work for a non unlock reward

3 Likes

You will get a nice creature that I can’t get though. I reckon it will be easy like other vip tourneys even if it is a longer one. Prob 2 days work.

First time for me! I won’t stay, but, hey, I did it.

6 Likes

Well done Lifa!

@Lifa all you need to do is earn about five hundred trophies per day and you can finish in dominator league great job getting to first place just keep battling

I would buy that if that was how it was done in the past, however the tournament for Umoonasaurus and Archelon both aquatic rewards were “Shake the Earth” tournaments where we used Jurassic creatures.

1 Like

My first day.

1 Like

Good luck keeping this reply up.

As you said, all previous comments swallowed up by over sensitive souls. Yummy. :clap::scream:
“Sorry Ma, I tried my best, but …”

So, I lost a round due to a creature error. It was rather hilarious however, I’m not even upset about it. Why? Because my cat was helping me play, and his nose apparently gave me 7 blocks while his tail was in my eye.

4 Likes

Compared to this previous bracketed tournament, easy opponents in this one, even in Dominator. I still have to get some more rounds in today (my schedule continues to be so busy, finding time to play games particularly during the week is a challenge, but would like to get up to 1st place to leave myself some breathing space over the weekend with all the Halloween parties I have!) but haven’t lost a single one so far.

1 Like

Thanks. I’ve learned it pays to work harder in the beginning. Otherwise, it’s hard to keep up. (Hard to catch up)

2 Likes

Did I miss something? I see where a post was removed or blocked or whatever. I didn’t do it. :woman_shrugging:

Great night’s work

1 Like

Looks like this tournament is moving slow. Was out last night and did not have time to compete. However I see that some of you have already jumped up with a high amount of trophies :smiley: . Waiting at 350 trophies for todays tournaments and them I will start advancing tonight. Good luck to you all :smiley:

3 Likes

My second day.

1 Like