Ludia Forums

Riders of berk suggestions

I have a few suggestions for the game. So people pay for the light fury and night lights. And I was one of them until I got sick and couldn’t work amymore. My nieces have also started playing because its a kids game based off of a kids movie. So how about teaching them the importance of patience as well as the possibility of no matterbhow low a percentage is, that they could win still. Why not make it where you can unlock the night lights and the light fury with like a 1% or 0.2% chance or something. And let the search go for 12 or 24 or even 36 hours. That way they have a chance as they are children. Not all children can make a purchase on there. I think it is worth it to show them that if they work hard enough they can get rewarded. I think that would also help adults like myself who can’t work anymore while contagious and/or sick.

2 Likes

I’d totally support that. My kids love the movies, and so started playing the game too. Teaching them to work hard and save up runes, or some other game currency, would be a good life lesson for them.

1 Like

You can unlock the Night Lights (both baby and teen) without paying. There are collection events and exploration events for them from time to time. I do not think Light Fury will ever be available without the Dragon Riders sub though as that also allows you to find more Dragons and some exclusive to her searches.

1 Like

True, but my kids want the light fury too. After all, they want the kids to be with their parents.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t see it happening. You could get a free trial, or they could have a subscription for a month, and then at least use Light Fury for a bit.

She still remains after the subscription runs out, but cannot search or be trained, so she’d still be “with” them.

1 Like

It never hurts to ask.

1 Like