Ludia Forums

Ridgesnipper draft and breeding

It says increased chance of ridgesnippers, but they dont show in the draft preview

They also dont show in breeding…

It’s a hybrid, not suppose to be in drafts. The increased chance is for Razorwhips and Snafflefangs.
Also they used the wrong image showcasing the Thunderclaws.

Yohomie

1 Like

Needs a better description then. Also, playtesting would be nice …

2 Likes

@ned,@marcus,any explanation on why we can’t breed the new hybrid which is the ridgsnipper?

1 Like

Hey Vikings, our team is aware and they’re looking into it. :sweat:

3 Likes

If I go to breedery and put in razorwhip it doesn’t show snafflefang as partner to give ridgesnipper. Also when I go into a ridgesnipper in book of dragons and click on ‘breedery’ It just freezes.

2 Likes

I have the exact same issue

1 Like

Hey Vikings, our team is aware and they’re looking into it. :eyes:

3 Likes

It works for me

1 Like

They fixed it

1 Like

There is some more information here from Marcus as well: [News] Titan Uprising | Ridgesnipper Homecoming Campaign (August 26, 2019)

1 Like

Is anyone else having trouble getting a Ridgesnipper from breeding? I’ve tried like 6 times to get one and only have gotten one 3*.

I would like to at least be able to complete the quest.

3 Likes

I haven’t gotten any in all my attempts! Constantly getting a three star Snafflefang or Razorwhip that I already have. Used runes to up the time and in draft only to be disappointed!

2 Likes

Exactly! I tried 2 times to breed Skullcrusher and Revenger because I am trying for Vhestnut copy and 2 times I’ve got a HIDE FRYER. Really? You call that an increase? I am not trying for a Ridgesnipper now but there is that increase week for getting a hybrids from the breeding. And it should work for ALL hybrids as Marcus said. But no. I expected at least 3 star hybrid or higher but I am super disappointed.:sob::angry:

1 Like

@Ned @Marcus

Can you guys check to see what is going on. It’s very frustrating.

This post must be a joke? 2 breeds isn’t enough to see any meaningful increase in results due to an odds increase. Man people here are crazy bad with math and logic.

I feel like people forget that drafting costs 4000 runes, but breeding is completely free using free fish and time and only really requires patience. It’s not meant to be easy. Anything higher than 1% for a 5* and 5% for a 4* would be ridiculously easy.

1 Like

The higher chance is for all hybrids, though it’s still a chance. I haven’t gotten any hybrid at all these few days, let alone a Ridgesnipper. Despite having bred for it several times so as to have a dragons for the “bring your own Ridgesnipper” part. Will get one at some point, but possibly after the event is over.

At least you got the 3-star specimen. Be glad you did.