Ludia Forums

Ridgesnipper quest pulled

Any info on why or when it will return?

It is already back, but they reset it.

I Was at stage 15 and now have to start back from stage 1 uggh :frowning:

I’d like to get energy compensation. You have randomly pulled the quests/draft out without warning and put it back in and now everyone has to restart. Anyone who got the free premium token and 4* Ridgesnipper can get it again. How is this fair? I only managed to make it halfway and used up all my energy. Now back to the start…
Yohomie

4 Likes

Yes, it is back. But the reward is still showing a Snafflefang and a Razorwhip. I hope they will fix it properly because I would like to get the new Ridgesnipper.

The ridgesnipper is a hybrid so they’ll only give you the parents and you’ll need to breed for one yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info Zhyan. What was the problem, why did the reset the quest?

2 Likes

I second this. Unplanned my energy around the event and now I have to redo from the beginning w/o my pile of energy. Also, allowing those who were able to breed quickly a 2nd chance to get the best/final reward stings a little, but not sure what you could do since it had to be pulled for whatever reason

I think that for them restarting the quest is the only or probably the easiest way to extend the quests duration.

Vikings, we will give everyone 30 energy as compensation. :rofl:

@ned,@marcus,what might be the expalanation about the reset of the ridegsnipper quest? We have been slowed down,we want a compensation of energy, that’s not fair.

2 Likes

Hey Vikings,

All the details here.

2 Likes

Are you working for Ludia now? This is the second comment in which you address everyone here as “Vikings” - and you also said “we”. I thought first time to be a joke but… I doubt the second is.

What do you think?

You’re probably not but… lately you’re behaving as if you are, and I can’t be sure it’s all sarcasm there. Only person who knows for sure is you, so…

I was just helping mods that’s all.

Alright then :slight_smile: