Rinchicyon spawn?

Is this a error because it’s the richenia that’s spawning?

2 Likes

Shhh… dna is dna

18 Likes

Noooooo! Now theyll fix it

7 Likes

Sadly I think they now have fixed :frowning:

When people think they found something wrong and now ruin it for everyone else. Sadness

11 Likes

Not fixed yet. Just got one lol

NOOOOOO I need ONE more darting session!!! And… @GhidorahRod56 is right dna is dna make the best of it

2 Likes

It is a dino that is hard to find, you have to then dart it, you’re right we should ignore it. Sheesh

5 Likes

How is it an exploit or cheating? It was accidentally put as the pursuit instead of rinchenia which isn’t anybody’s fault but Ludia. I’d grab that dna while you could lol

19 Likes

I just found another.

Quite why my previous post has been flagged as inappropriate is beyond me. Ludias fault or not players are exploiting the game in a way it is not intended to be, players have been banned for less. Players are complaining hoping that it isn’t realised and they can keep getting the dna they aren’t supposed to.

Then don’t dart it if it shows up near you

2 Likes

Either way it’s Ludia’s mistake and we have the right to take advantage of that. If people see a legendary they want, they dart it. It’s not exploiting nor cheating if Ludia made it available to us, even if it was an accident.

8 Likes

is it wrong for us to dart a free legendary that is a continental and has a difficult raid? I honestly think Ludia should do this with the other continentals(this is a very big maybe)

3 Likes

Cheating?
:joy:
Bans?
:joy::skull:
This is Ludia’s mistake, and no one will be banned for it lol.
It’s even happened before.
Instead of Diplocaulus Gen 2 for a hybrid pursuit, DIPLODOCUS was released.
Absolutely no one was banned for darting those, or had their dna readjusted.

10 Likes

Better look up the definition of exploit, Bill. This isn’t it.

Saw 2 so far.

1 Like

I was surprised to wake up and see one.

They’ve also not been banned for much worse. :man_shrugging:

Ludia have made this error countless times in the past, and nobody has been banned for it as far as I know. They’ve also never rolled back DNA counts for these mistakes, either.

They never rolled back the DNA here, for example. They just fixed the glitch.

I saw two when going back to home