Riot over St. Patty’s Day event

If you don’t have a car, ride your bike around to do them, or if you don’t have either just walk where there isn’t people, like down a suburb or something. Still super easy to do events while staying safe

Are you sure it’s not the April fools week ?

12 Likes

Forgot to say this, ludia doesn’t work on weekends, so I will bet my skill tournament prizes that change won’t happen

Matchmaking is already unbalanced. What difference would it make to dart a tenontorex or other unique

2 Likes

That’s literally (kind of) my point… That’s why they should change it so a special holiday week like this one wouldn’t be as bad as it is
Although that happened 29 days before the release of boosts cough cough

it better be…

Yup I’m 99% sure. Since Ludia does not work on weekends, and usually those type of people who leak stuff are right

2 Likes

did they chose those bc they’re green?

1 Like

Actually, this is perfect week, regarding current situation around the globe.

3 Likes

pls be fake pls pls

9 Likes

This was the most anticipated week for me. After seeing this, I regret waiting this week!

3 Likes

Could at least have the epic snek

2 Likes

Is this for real? I was hoping we would get the snake… CRY

4 Likes

Well, Europe is quaranteened anyway, so staying home won’t be so hard I guess :smile:

2 Likes

They didn’t add epic titanboa it’s green

2 Likes

I think this is both a last minute change due to the whole virus issue and trying to reduce the amount of unnecessary arena damage (doesn’t matter if you think this will make a difference but Ludia thinks so). Remember last year with all the uproar about giving all players more than 1 unique attempt?
So my suggestion is just to accept the way things are or quit.

1 Like

Me quitting over 1 event week would not happen. However, my own opinion and others’ opinions saying that this is a bad event week will (not quit, but will say their opinions)

1 Like

Less than a day until the nightmare is officially confirmed

2 Likes

And you made a suggestion, and stated YOUR opinion, not what will happen about this trash.

3 Likes

This event looks like vomit :face_vomiting: …get it? Because its ‘green’ themed.

5 Likes