Riot over St. Patty’s Day event

“A Dilophosaurus got loose and spit venom all over the event week” :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Crybaby’s won’t be satisfied unless there is 60 attempts every single week for TRex, Diplo, Kenton, Anklyo, etc.

2 Likes

I have to agree with everyone, this event is horrible. With everything going on in the world, I would expect Ludia to do the right thing for us loyal players… but then again, it’s Ludia we’re talking about

4 Likes

I’ll take the dracorex and argentino though.

I’ll umm… take a free shot at Dary.
No complaints from me.

3 Likes

opinions keep coming… and of course what you want to get is what you want to do and no one can control it, BUT, ludia can change the event and they don’t want to, and even if they did they are still off until monday

1 Like

This may suck but it appears Giga scents give double spawns and also have a pretty high chance for rares and epics compared to regular common scents. Ludia is doing what they can guys, and wait for the official announcement, they will either explain themselves or disprove this.

Thank you Ludia! Everything you are doing for this game with everything happening in the world right now is greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

My questions is why was everyone expecting snake? It would make sense beside boa in game color and constrictor rarity. Anyway I’m both sad and kind glad I’m sad we didn’t at least get two

On the other hand I’m glad were not having another meta shift like last year. Like I remember we had indos, trykosaurus and thors In marshes

What happened to last year? It was way better than this disgusting abomination you call a good week.

2 Likes

Late year we had seven or five attempts on either erlidom, trykosaurus, thordalosaur, Indoraptor or diorajsaur

1 Like

So you can imagine the chaos that Happened afterwards

It was 5

1 Like

At least we got to choose the dinosaurs we wanted.

Ya but it also allowed say this who were in badlands to run around with a darn erlidom that why there was so much backlash

Remember this not just for top tiers everyone got a shot at darting them

Personally To Me Its Good I Could Use The Charlie DNA To Get Closer To Erlikogamma The Therizinosauride That Can Be On My Team Until I Get Erlidominus And The Stygdidaryx Would Help Me Make Progress On My First Ever Unique I Suppose Having Only A Few Uniques Instead Of Unique And Green Colored Creatures Would Be Better But This Suffices For Me

1 Like

Ludia could just cancel whole week event, as many countries are quaranteened. People are NOT ALLOWED to move around in many cities all around the world.
So yeah, cry that this is bad week. At least we have event next week.

Most fair would be to have actual St. Patrick week in a month when things will be back to normal.

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hahaha that is shocking :weary::joy:

1 Like