Rip little pterovexus!

In update 1.8 patch notes, I found Pterovexus’s moveset had been changed…I was a bit exciting. However, when I read the description in the APP, I felt sad again. Lock in becomes 2 turns, and swoop is still swoop with 1 turn delay.

In Tier 6 world, Level 30 Pterovexus, by using swap in wound, takes about 3000-4000 damage, and then distractive strike, takes another 1500 damage, then swoop, enemy still alive and bite another 1500-2000. If lucky enough, the bird is managed to use nullifying strike to finish the opponent with a few hundred HP left ( since only in turn 3 the bird can leave). If opponent crit and / or is faster, while swapping in, the bird prob dies in turn 2, before it can use swoop.

I did tens of battles with it and my trophies couldn’t go up. After I took it away, my battles became much more stable and climbed up step by step. So I decided to bench it. The design of this bird, is worst than the much cheaper dimodactylus, which uses swap in wound, then lethal wound, opponent dies immediately.

After comparing these two birds, I think the last chance to save Pterovexus is to change swoop to LETHAL SWOOP, with no delay while other moveset and stat remain status quo.It’s better if lock in is 1 TURN. So sad I have spent tons of epic scents, coins, and boosters on this sexy glass bird.

THERE WILL NOT HAVE A SINGLE PTEROVEXUS IN ANY OF THE TOP 100 DINO TEAMS ANYMORE! RIP LITTLE PTEROVEXUS …

@Ludia_Developers
NOTE: results from playing friendies are totally different from real battles in arena…

Pterovexus

• Slight attack decrease to 1000. Considerable HP increase to 3750.
  • Many complained about the change of Pterovexus’ swap ability even though it made more sense with its “genetic ancestry”. We brought back Pterovexus’ Swap in Wound!
2 Likes