Ludia Forums

Rise of berk bug

Hey, I bought a collections pack through sound market but I didn’t get the back but I still lost a lot of my Odins coins and I can’t get another pack cuz it’s sold out, is this a common bug or is it only occurring now? (This will most likely be my only post unless I find another bug) oh also is the alpha pass a subscription or a one time buy? Or do you have to buy it again every season

1 Like

There’s an ongoing problem with the Collectibles pack crashing your game when you’re only missing a few items, but usually when that happens you’re brought back to before you bought the pack. What you’re describing sounds new since you lost coins and can’t buy a new pack. If it’s not in your mail I suggest emailing Ludia.

2 Likes

I’m 100% sure the Alpha pass is a single “season” (month) item and will need to be repurchased each season (month). There is a time limit to it and the text says “to unlock this seasons rewards”.

1 Like

I am not trying to be mean I love your game so much but the runes are to hard to get you should give more in the free card pack. And to support your game more because i hered somewhere it’s going down i would give it for great quality 99/100 for good news now i would love it if you did as i asked. Thank you so much

1 Like

Okay, thx to the ppl that answered my question

1 Like