Rise of Berk: purchase issue

I recently purchased the meade hall offer and up until now I still havent receive the items that was included on it

Hey there, @Ringooo, I’m sorry to hear that you have not received the contents of your in-game purchase but our support team would be glad to take a closer look at your account! Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, and if you can include your support key in the email you’d really be speeding up the process.

I already sent out an email. When can they address my issue?

Unfortunately, I am unable to give an estimated time frame but our agents work as quickly as possible to respond to everyone’s inquiries. In the meantime, we recommend not submitting additional tickets or replying to your original one, as this can cause additional wait.

Will I be able to get my purchases after ludia’s response? Apple already gave me the receipt of my purchase and I still havent got my runes.

@John is it requires to put a subject on the email? I did not put a subject and there is still no response from ludia.

@Ringooo I don’t think that should make a difference!

@John still no response from ludia

@John the issue is still not fixed. Will this issue even be fixed by ludia?

@John its almost five days and still no runes after my purchase. Does ludia even bother fixing it? Cause I’m thinking of getting a refund as its taking too long for it to be processed and still not even a single response from ludia

Hey there, @Ringooo, I’m sorry to hear that you still haven’t heard back from our support team. They have been experiencing a much larger volume of tickets than expected but I can assure you that they’re working as quickly as they can to address everyone’s issues!

@John ludia finally responded and said that the purchase is pending and thats the reason I wasnt able to receive it but it isnt pending anymore and I already got the receipt and still no runes, please fix these immediately

It took them 4days to reply and still nothing happened, their advice was useless as it is no longer pending and still no runes and now I send another email regarding that issue and it looks like another 4days before another respone