Ludia Forums

Rise Of Berk: Purchase Issues

When I saw that you could buy night lights AND that they were on sale I got really excited, having made the purchase (my first in app purchase) I waited to see. I still haven’t gotten them? Do you have to claim them from a specific place or what?

Hey ShadowMoon, our support team could take a closer look for you if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com. Please make sure to include your support key in the email along with a screenshot of your purchase receipt as well, as it’d be really helpful to our team. Thanks!

I also made a purchase and i still havent received it. The purchase I made is the meade hall offer and I still havent receive the items that was included on it.

I recently made a purchase, and still have not received it

Hey Dave_Arellano, our team would be happy to help you with your purchase if you contact them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key. Also, please include any purchase information you have in your email as well, such as an app store receipt.

Thanks!

I made a purchase on a limited time offer at 6pm today and I haven’t received what I’ve purchased for. I’ve sent an email to the support forums email address and haven’t had any reply yet. In the email I’very put my game support key and the attachment of proof of payment purchase receipt from confirmation email from my Google play account.
I don’t know how long it’s going to take to receive what I have payed for.
Is there any estimate on how long it would take to solve my problem as it’s the first time I’ve purchased a limited time offer before.

Hey Emma_Mee, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble receiving the contents of your purchase. If you had already contacted our team, they’ll try and get back to you ASAP and assist you with this.

I am unable to make purchases. Every time I try it says I’ve already purchased this item (which I haven’t) and it will be restored for free. Then it acts like it’s downloading something and just never stops unless I restart the game. I’ve made purchases in the past that we’re fine but now it seems like every one locks up. I’ve contacted support through the game help options and it is painfully slow and so far no help. I’ve restarted my phone (no help), uninstalled and reinstalled (no help), confirm a stable internet connection, double checked all my Apple Pay and iOS settings, made sure I met all the requirements for functionality (NO HELP!!!). Any thoughts anyone as I’m past being frustrated and the 1 response every several days from support telling me nothing is getting a little old?