Ludia Forums

Ritorno di vecchie missioni / Return of old missions

Da alcuni giorni mi è sparita la nuova missione “Migliora la catasta di legno su Dragon’s Edge al livello 3” e stanno apparendo vecchie missioni dei primi livelli. È già successo a qualcuno?

1 Like

Translated from Italian

For a few days I have been missing the new mission “Upgrade the wood stack on Dragon’s Edge to level 3” and old missions from the first levels are appearing. Has this happened to anyone before?

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

Yes, I have the same “problem”. I just wrote an email to dragons@ludia.com, hopefully that can be fixed.

1 Like

You need 9300 vikings for Level up the storages

1 Like

Yes, I have 9500 vikings, but the Mission is disappeared and now I have old missions as I was at first level. I wrote to Ludia, but no answer…

1 Like

I’m sorry that happened, Candy_Candy! Once our team gets a chance to review your message, they will try and get back to you as soon as they can.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your message until our team replies as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!

1 Like

Have the same Problem when level up the storages is a quest. Just started to level up the Fish storage. And now?

1 Like

Wrote the support two time again but still no reaction. Sad because the issue still remains.
I have 10.000 vikings an all storages on maximum level.

1 Like

I wrote to the supporto on March 30 and they give me 100 runes and replied:
“The team is aware and the Meade Hall is working at its full force to find a solution for you. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame for when this will be fixed.”
I’m still waiting…

1 Like