Ludia Forums

RNG Fusing of L/E Analyzed To Challenge The Current Fusing Tricks

Albeit I have a small sample size but I’ll be gladly to run anyone’s numbers as long you provide me with a full recording of your fusing for any dino! I would like to know the answer as well to the infamous fusing tricks used to obtain higher than average fusing if it is really true.

So take it or leave it but here are my personal data analysis I decided to do on the fusing of Spinotasuchus from 29 to 30 which took 54min26sec and I had to watch it again lol:

For Spinotasuchus (L):
Fuse total 2530, Avg Fuse on Spinotasuchus = 20.91 with 121 fuses, Standard Deviation = 14.2, CV = 67.9, Median 20, Mode 10, 66.9% of fuses are 10-20 (81), 26.4% are 30-40 (32), 5% are 50-60 (6), 1.7% are above 60 (2)

For Spinotahraptor (E) used for the above:
Fuse total 5880, Avg Fuse on Spinotahraptor = 22.11 with 266 fuses, Standard Deviation = 14.2, CV = 64.3, Median 20, Mode 10, 65.4% of fuses are 10-20 (174), 27.1% are 30-40 (72), 5.6% are 50-60 (15), 1.9% are above 60 (5)

So what do you get from all of that above? Expect an average little over 20 or just use 20 like me per fuse! lol. You will see numbers higher yes but that’s statistics/AI doing its thing. The bulk of your fuses will consist of 10/20s all day every day!

I basically convinced myself those tricks don’t work! Anyone has numbers or math to disprove? I’m all ears because if you can’t disprove something then it has to be true right? That’s how laws are developed!

P.S. If you must know:
It took 13,300 Utahraptor/Spinosaurus DNA, and 24,200 Kaprosuchus DNA
Coins = 50,800

2 Likes
Fusions need to feel more random

One observation, different creatures have different fuse values, and at different stages of evolution.
For instance, the first level seems to give higher values.

I’m not arguing with you @Jonny5 but you can definitely see above in parenthesis () there are more, larger fuses with Spinotahraptor than there is with Spinotasuchus, especially look at the 50-60 and above 60. This is in complete agreement with your statement. However, the percentages are somewhat the same when you evaluate it as a whole.

Do you have info on the different creatures with different fuse values? I would like to run the same analysis for said dinos and see if the numbers correlate or not.

Oof. Well my fusing average is around 40 for rares, 20 for epics, 15 for Legendaries, and 12 for Uniques… It seems that somehow the more important and stronger/more rare the dino, the more fusing rng hates me…

I’ve often wondered about this. Higher tiers = lower average

1 Like

@Dragonclaw927, really appreciate your averages, thanks. Maybe it’s just because as we go higher in dino tiers you just don’t need to do that many overall fuses compared to the lower dino tiers? (to compensate for the ratio of fuses to complete a leveling…definitely will look into this too)

@Bunners, it seems like some folks even with uniques can have a high average so who knows if RNG is really biased or not. I recall there was a person that unlocked a unique in 4 fuses. I wonder if the later fuses balanced it out though. We all know by now RNG has a way of balancing it out eventually.

Definitely I will do this again with Indoraptor leveling (so will look at U/L) around the corner once I grind enough velociraptor

Maybe I can set up my excel document where it can be community based data entry so we can gather more fuses for rare/epic/legendary/unique and see what’s the overall forum fuse avg/std-dev/mode/median/frequency or % of fuse numbers. I only gained interest recently. I didn’t really care about what I got in every fuse before (I only screenshotted the crazy high ones), but it appears to keep coming up in the forum so why not give it a tackle. It is what it is!

1 Like

I’ve had a few 50s, 60s, and 70s on Indo and a 100 on Tenontorex, so no doubt on the good numbers (level 27 and 25 resp.) I just wonder if it’s keyed to be less likely. Pure speculation, of course. Most of my fuses in the past few weeks have been on uniques or ingredients for them, so it makes sense my perception of “all those 10s” focus there.

Im just curious which “trick” you used? I didnt see you mention the specifics of your.method for the test. I didnt shout video but I did (in the other thread) include pictures showing consecutive fuses so you can see gold, dna and results and I included a LOT of pictures.

I have not used any tricks besides clicking nonstop to finish fusing as fast as I could…lol

General fusing method I do: fused until I’ve reached 300 or higher for Spinotahraptor, then do my 6 fuses for Spinotasuchus, as I near the end ~500 remaining I did shorter bouts rather than going to 300 with spinotahraptor I did 250, 200, 150 to see what the avg/stats look like for smaller fuse data. I verified each cluster of fusing to see if it met the standard deviation even with high fuses present.

I didn’t do anything special to be honest. I will be more than happy to punch your numbers into my excel I set up to do these simple parameters and calculations. Please direct me to your specific post and I shall provide you with your stats!

P.S. However, like I said before things tend to balance out. If you are fusing for 1 level and there is only handful of fuses those numbers would be very skewed as the standard deviation and coefficient of variation will be high. I chose to do legendary just because I knew I would have over 100 fuses for it and for the epic as well. The more fuses the better the data!

A fusing experiment

By forewarned, I post probably 30 pictues but over several responses.

No worries @Creative_Screen_name. Thanks I did find the post.

Would you happen to have all the screenshots for the entire fusing sessions? There are gaps. A data of 10 will drop your average drastically especially when you’re presenting only 6 or 7 fuses.

Nonetheless, I did do the last 2 for the fun of it but please understand I would not accept the pics you’ve provided simply because there are gaps.

For Gorgosuchus (E) (6 fuses provided, missing fuses from 85 to 175 for instance): Your sum total is 250 (which means I’m missing 500 fuse points for the data purposes since it takes 750 to level your 19 gorgo to 20), average is 41.7, which ultimately shows you having 10-20 fuses at 16.7%, 30-40 fuses at 33.3%, and a whopping 50% of your fuses at 50-60.

For Suchotator ® (7 fuses provided, missing bunch of fuses): Your sum total provided is 210, which means I’m missing a whole 1790 of the data. Regardless, your average = 30, showing 57.1% of your fuses are 10-20, 33.3% are between 30-40, and 50% are between 50-60.

For both cases above I would not accept the results because of incomplete data. I would like to have fuse pics/videos from start to end so that way excel can do it’s thing and give me data that is more precise/accurate.

1 Like

In the case of gorgo, as I stated, I showed the 1st fuse I did (showing dna and coins so you can see the number of fuses) for most of what I posted there were no missing pictures, I showed consecutive fuses (again, there is a timer visibke on the incubator as well as dna and coins to show no gaps). Unfortunately it would’ve required too many pictures to show every fuse.

@Creative_Screen_name, yeah I saw that. Hey pal, not trying to be rude or mean here but my first point in the post is I’ll accept a full video of fuses from start to finish or the pics. Any gaps in fusing will affect the numbers especially when we are dealing with total fuse numbers <100.

I’m going to start collecting more data along each tier and see how much bias there is between R/E/L/U in RNG. As time goes I’ll have more data and statistical power to say more conclusions. There’s RNG and RNG Pattern. I’m just using plain numbers to see if there is such a thing as the latter if any. Just a side point even with irregular heartbeats, it can have a pattern, this is called a regularly irregular pattern where it is abnormal but it will present the same manner every time on the ECG.

Look, I was asking what trick you used, you said you were experimenting with tricks, I never asked you to run the numbers but hey thanks for looking