Ludia Forums

Rotated picks are awful

Yeah, they are awful. I got used to old ones. Really. Turn them back please, what was the reason for the rotation? I don’t see any relation between new class indicators and old dino pics

1 Like

They’re fine. It’s just that they feel wrong since we’re used to them being flipped.

1 Like

Indeed this is the reason of why I don’t like them. But why were they rotated at all?

Rotated picks? What do you mean?

Rotated pics as in rotated profile pictures

1 Like

Oh. Okay. I can’t say I’ve noticed anything.

1 Like

Honestly, the one that bothers me the most is Ardent. It got nerfed hard, and now it’s profile picture represents how it fells towards the nerfs. It used to be this happy, carefree picture, and now it’s almost like Ardent is trying out being emo

1 Like

I literally saw this the day before 2.1
My nightmare became reality

4 Likes

That is the most cursed image ever

1 Like

Eh Cali and Florida are interchangeable

1 Like

Well I don’t live in USA, so it doesn’t look too odd to me because I don’t look at the map of USA often. But i can imagine how i would feel if the Indian map was flipped like that :grimacing:

They definitely hit smack dab in the middle of the uncanny valley for me, but I’m starting to get used to them. I think they changed them because when you filter by class it shows the class icons in the top right corner, so they didn’t want that covering part of the dino. I’m not sure if they had to do that at all (why not put the icons in the bottom right?), but there are objectively bigger issues in the game right now. Though it wouldn’t be hard to change them back.

2 Likes