Ludia Forums

Ruined dinosaurs

Y’all ruined the dracoceratops

2 Likes

Only for the people using it. For the rest of us… y’all fixed the dracoceratops!

27 Likes

They fixed Draco and ruined ardentismaximus.

9 Likes

I’d say they fixed both

8 Likes

He has to be used strategically now instead of one shotting 2 out of every 3 dinos that step into battle. I’m quite excited about this change. He is still effective but can’t be spammed quite as bad forcing thought and strategy

7 Likes

Uh oh, someone wasn’t smart with their boost investment…

9 Likes

Let’s go complain about it too.

I’m sorry but I’m just enjoying this change so much :wink:.

9 Likes

Dracoceratops is a legendary made of two commons, so what do you expect? If anything, make her as bad as Monolometrodon.

6 Likes

Proper vernacular would be Dracoceratops is now balanced. For once Ludia did the right thing.

6 Likes

I would just like to personally thank @Ludia_Developers for finally adding a bit of balance to Draco, it was long overdue.

6 Likes

Sound of music starts playing

Sorry but I am glad to hear someone say that after all the pages and pages of rat talk. Music to my ears

4 Likes

It feels so relaxing to hang up my pitchfork after this past year =)

2 Likes

1 Like

Sorry that Ludia allowed all those cheap wins for so long Swap in rampage should have never been made in the first place. Always ruining things for someone somehow even after it is gone.

What you don’t want to do is get mad and go max out indoraptor gen 2 aka incomeraptor and try and revenge kill things. For those that do Ludia will just ruin it later, make a new one and start all over again.

2 Likes

Thread derailed/trolling