Ludia Forums

Runengutschrift nicht erfolgt/Rune credit not done

Hallo. Ich habe über Tapjoy und das Spiel King of Avalon einen Kauf getätigt und die runen (1008 Stück) nicht gutgeschrieben bekommen.

Ich habe bei King of Avalon einen neues Spiel begonnen und dann einen Kauf getätigt.

Translated From German

Hello. I made a purchase via Tapjoy and the game King of Avalon and did not get the runes (1008 pieces) credited.

I started a new game at King of Avalon and then made a purchase.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

Hello. I made a purchase via Tapjoy and the game King of Avalon and did not get the runes (1008 pieces) credited. I started a new game at King of Avalon and then made a purchase.

Hey Freya, I’m sorry to hear that you’re having some trouble with the Tapjoy offer you’ve completed.

If you reach out to Tapjoy, they would be happy to assist you further with this.

You can reach them through the menu button at the top left:

1. Tap Reward Status
  2. Tap “Not Rewarded”
  3. Select the offer you are having trouble with. Note: You may have to wait a few hours before you are able to contact Tapjoy support
  4. When available, tap “Request Support”
  5. Input your email and then explain your issue in detail. Don’t forget your User ID which can be found right below the “Request Support” button.

I hope this helps!

Os anúncios do Tapjoy free não estão pagando as runas prometidas por tarefas, fiz 7 pesquisas sem recompensas. Os emails do support não estão funcionando ou estou sem retorno…

Translated from Portuguese

“The Tapjoy free ads are not paying the runes promised by tasks. I did 7 searches without rewards. Support emails are not working…”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.