Running out of patience

Still waiting for Julia Green to be ready to match. I’ve lost track how many months I’ve been waiting. Yes I know the profile is there, but the content hasn’t been written yet, but come on, how long does it take to write a story? Here’s a tip, if there’s no story yet, and you can’t match, maybe don’t have the profile available until there is a story. It would save people alot of frustration. Shame, because I would spend real money on gems. I guess the developers don’t want some extra cash.

3 Likes

I understand leaving the profile to build hype, so I’m okay with that, but I do agree that leaving a profile in the pool for so long without any content is disheartening. Especially when other new characters are being added who weren’t there prior and getting story content before the ones that have been there for as long as the others have and who have not yet received any content. Releasing profiles with no content to build excitement I’d be more okay with if it was done no more than a week or two in advance of them receiving content for the first time so that we know they’ll be available to be matched with at some point.

I’ve been wanting to match with Felicia for almost three months and at this point, I’m not expecting to see content for her any time soon, so I can sympathize with your frustration. I continue to wish to this day that there was some more transparency when it came to updates from the dev team’s side.

3 Likes

Thx Fish. At least I know I’m not alone on this issue.

1 Like

I made a similar comment to the Lovelink team on FB. It’s awesome we’re getting new characters (Alex and his counterpart), but what about the characters without stories who were up when the game first released (Kevin Lagos, the cop and firefighter)?

1 Like

At the rate of 1 or 2 characters per month we are going to have a lot of patience…

have been waiting for what feels like forever too for several to get made. it just adds to the frustration. perhaps even more when you run out of matches. not even the ones you wanted to match with but did anyway just so can still play game& theres a lot of matches that are away so you can’t even un-match to talk to there counter parts if you wanted to :confused: would have just been better to not put up the profiles even that have no content so theres only the ones that can talk to at least,not just be able to un-match so can talk to those that miss out on talking to.

3 Likes

Have the profile there for, like, a week or two before releasing the story would build hype.

Leaving them there for months on end, while also not updating current stories for months and months and months is bordering on taking the mick.

I think it goes without saying that when Felicia is finally released you and I will throw the party of the century.

1 Like

Honestly, I’m really just still here for Felicia. :pensive: I also unmatched Sam and Frederik because I really don’t care anymore to slog through the stories for them and many others. I’ll probably unmatch more later.

2 Likes

That’s been my plan too. I’m currently grinding with Micheal since his return, but that story is super dry. Not my bag at-all.

But let’s not forget that Vitoria might return… some day :roll_eyes:.

at this point for any of them to be back for even a few days is lucky,for her to be back,feels like pigs would need to grow wings for that to be the case let alone anyone else interesting,but guess in the mean time coin collectors are ok,would be better if there storys wore not getting :sleeping: tho. tho am finding for even them to stick around very long is rare. running out of space for those that are not away​:confused:

True dat.

I just un matched Micheal, sorry writers but he bored me. In fact Micheal is duller than Admiral Dullard of the battleship HMS Dullsville.

And while we want Vitoria back, and I was really enjoying Grace on her recent return so definitely want more of her.

But everyone is waiting for characters. The prison boys and the daddies are really popular and they’ve been gone just as long as Vitoria.

Anyway. Enough moaning. Belated Happy Thanksgiving to US friends.

2 Likes

I’m dead :rofl::skull_and_crossbones: So true! Lol

2 Likes

Did the prison boys and fathers not receive at least one update at some point? I thought they did, huh.

1 Like

Maybe. I got their stories in one go, so might have started after they got an update. But that was months ago.

:grin: glad I’m not the only one :wink:.

1 Like

The dads had an update last on Oct 27. The last update the prison guys had was on Sept 16. Yeah, I keep track lol :joy:

1 Like

Okay, that’s what I thought that they both did. I don’t keep that close of track since I’m not that interested in most, but interesting to note how long ago those were.

2 Likes