Ludia Forums

S-dna rotations

Obviously the current s-dna obtainable through s-dna missions is the ‘new’ dimetrodon s-dna. The thing is that it really flops my plan for spinotasuchus. So does anybody know if those s-dna rotations are random or stay till specific time until they are changed? Because i really want the kaposuchus s-dna to be obtained through s-dna missions. Also the eupolocephalus s-dna which we get through code-19s; when are they rotated? Answers would be heavily appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m not sure how long they will stay in rotation for but when it does change we should be due either kaprosuchus or euplocephalus, I think we’ve already had mono quite recently

2 Likes

u don’t have data on s-dna rotations? U know any forum member who does?

Cant find anything on the spreadsheet, would be good to know how long they keep sdna in rotation for though its definitely about 2 months at the least

1 Like

I felt as if the mono (the one before sarco) sdna was available for much longer than the sarco sdna. I think it’s kind of random. Or sarco could have been available for longer but the new sdna changed the pace . An other thing to consider is the fact that we need a lot less sdna for diplo, so it could have been a reason why it was rotated out sooner. What I mean by this is that Ludia might have a plan to allow players to make x number of copies from a specific shybrid then they change for next sdna.

I feel that the following one will be kapro as many members are asking for it.

2 Likes

When do you think will the dimetrodon s-dna change? I had made my full plan for spinotasuchus but the game decided to release an ‘unwanted new Superhybrid’ and now my whole plan has became a failure…

I tried to do some digging and the sarco sdna was in rotation for about 3 months, so I would expect something similar unfortunately.

1 Like

Thnx for thw info! If its for 3 months then i will have to grind modded pvp unfortunately😔

1 Like

I just hope they add dime sdna to modded wheel once it goes out of rotation

1 Like

I wait for sarco again :wink:

1 Like

I love how cheap he is, nearly have enough for my 9th copy

two more i can maximize :smiling_imp:
I have 5000 sdna (not spent)
my goal is put him straight on 40…

1 Like

I have 3 around level 20 and 2 at level 10, if I was to fuse the ones at 20 I reckon they would be too op for my lineup, my top dinos a level 20 indominus

2 Likes