Ludia Forums

Sad/super close moments

umm i was a bit distracted while spamming 8 attacks

good thing i still won if i did an extra block i wouldnt be guaranteed the win

Super close but still won
Anyone else have moments like this where u clutched or was super close but lost?

2 Likes

Moments when I did 8 attacks to an apatosaurus max lvl and it lived with less that a hundred of hp.
This happens to a lot of players, when they lived with 1 hp left after an attack.

2 Likes

That’s always annoying but I love it in reverse, where my dino survives by a few HP and then takes out the opponent.

2 Likes

whenever i do a tourney spin i ALWAYS get one over or one under the dom pack :frowning:

1 Like

That is just an illusion

5 Likes

I have had a lot of close calls especially in tournaments

1 Like

2 in one battle

He hits me I hit him. I lose this one.

1 Like

This is not so bad as I had one dino left, but he hit me with everything he had and I had no defences up and I still survived. The AI rarely gets the calculation wrong like this.

I was able to finish him off on my turn.

3 Likes

Hmm quite strange, usually when they dont have enough to ko they go for a lower attack and either defend or reserve the rest, at least that’s been the case with my game anyway.

I didnt screenshot it but my indo was 1hp off of a 2 hit ko on sundays more teeth event, the pain was real :tired_face:

I did end up completing the event though, I say I wont after a few losses… but I always end up doing it anyway :joy:

3 Likes

I was gambling that the AI would use some block points, but it reserved everything and hit me with more than I was prepared for. Close call, but I won.

3 Likes

I thought I was dead when the Marsupial lion attacked with 4 hits over my defence. But 10 defence points saved me - I couldn’t believe my luck.

He wasn’t so lucky in return

4 Likes

Almost. That was so unlucky that grypo attacked, I could go for one more block and i would have survive. This was quite frustrating i’ll admit :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Perfect attack - to the exact hit point.

3 Likes