Ludia Forums

Sadness 😿

So I was fusing indom gen 2 dna then I got 1250 dna. But then I had enough dna to level up indom gen 2 to level 21, and I accidentally did. So that’s 6 pops on indotaurus wasted

13 Likes

I feel sad for you

6 Likes

I know your pain I did the same thing while I was fusing Phorurex. And that used up all the Epic DNA I had. So now I have to wait till ludia offers some in the coming weeks. I wish there was a confirm notice we had to accept before leveling up.

2 Likes

Dang!!! That sucks!! Well good news, I bet you will click out of the creatures page now. Lol. But yea, I know that sucks!!

1 Like

sad :sob: ;-; i feel you

1 Like

I did this once with velociraptor during quarantine so I didn’t have loads and I was so close to a level 20 indominus

1 Like

Good thing vraptors spawn every 5 feet

1 Like

Always use multi-fuse then you can’t make this mistake.

1 Like

It’s not about multi-fuse but leveling up accidentally. Very easy when you are checking that dino. I did just recently that leveled up my Concave and wasted 4500 DNAs.

2 Likes

I’m level 16

You can’t multi-fuse at lvl 16? Ouch! Sorry, I didn’t know there was a certain level required. That’s insane

1 Like

Yep, it sucks. I wish i could multi fuse, it would make scorpio gen 2 and purrolyth so much easier

2 Likes