Said “opponent wins” and took trophies away when I logged on

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I logged on and it said “opponent wins” and took trophies away, where it would usually say the opponents username it said “opponent name”

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: only this once

What type of device are you using: Phone

Anything else? )add screenshots or additional information here)

I wasn’t able to get a picture of it taking my trophies away

Ghost in the machine

Hey Puppet_Girl, there could have been a connection error from one of your previous battles which continued while you were offline. However, could you contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key along with the date and time of when this message appeared so our team can take a closer look? Also, “opponent name” usually means that the player’s name is under review by our staff.

Thank you, I’ve sent an email to the support team!

Last night before going to bed, I checked to see if there was anything to dart outside my home. When JWA opened, I found out that I had lost a battle. The problem is I never initiated this. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Also, who is this mysterious “OPPONENT NAME”?

Screenshot_20181203-220204_JW%20Alive

This has happened to me several times. You lose trophies for battles you never entered.

Yep, that was the frustrating part. Once the game opened, the first thing I saw was my trophies being decremented.

Its @Hersh … he creeps into your room at night …

This has happened to me too. Only once though.

Both my wife and i have had this happen and she is only just beginning the trophy hunt that is ridiculous

Happens to everyone. You started a battle, then cancel it or lose connection. You don’t think you are in a battle but you are. The opponent plays like normal and is given the win, but it always says “Opponent Name” in this case

But it also happens the other way around. You start a battle and the opponent loses connection. That’s when it takes a full 15seconds for their moves.

Its not really an issue, just win them back. In the end you are going to end up at an equilibrium spot where you will win/lose 50% of the time.