Salamander 16

So, here’s what 22.4k B-DNA will buy you these days










































16 Likes

Congrats on unlocking Salamander 16 ! :partying_face: :partying_face:
Blows a party horn
I’m still about 4K B - DNA from unlocking him

1 Like

Two bonus levels from my son’s account



6 Likes

Falling asleep twice and not finishing the daily missions puts me at 2 days out :pensive:

5 Likes

I only have the t Rex unlocked and not even maxed. I should catch you in about a week I think.

2 Likes

There definitely were days…

1 Like

Congrats on the unlock!
4 more days for myself

2 Likes

Figured this would be a good spot for this…

6 Likes

Got there today, my sDNA collection and amphibian hatching missions were actually lagging behind the daily missions one.

I like the marshy enclosure

Had enough extra BDNA to get to level 23

Lurking in the reeds…

5 Likes

I feel salamander has an underpowered ability compared to the others.

Omega with valk double activated can active every turn if needed and attack. Invincible.

Juggers gets massive attack pretty if you activate twice.

Salamander? Well, the opponent gets a little less attack, except an activated juggers will get more attack faster.

2 Likes

If you can keep him alive with blocks he can go to even 100% defence and become truely invincible.

2 Likes

If you can activate Valkyrie twice you can fairly quickly stack Salamander’s action making him invincible as well as @Stapesh90 has said above.

3 Likes

Sure, but on the next Dino you have to activate again for it to take effect.

And, after all of the effort… omega or juggs would have already KOed the whole team.

It isn’t that it isn’t useful, the others are just better. Unless we get some sort of boss PvE where the bot bosses are way stronger, past level 40, it just isn’t that useful.

1 Like

Yes it does take longer to build it up, and I have not done it to that level, just mentioning that it’s possible. I don’t think you need to activate it on the next Dino, or at least you shouldn’t it is associated with your Salamander not your opponent? Is it visual or truly not active? I am curious to see what kind of other moves the bosses get after this initial release…

1 Like

It is active, but just doesn’t affect the next opponent after a KO until I activate again. Bug or not, I can’t say.

@Keith or @Daven do you know if Salamander’s defense is supposed to stay active until it dies or if it is only supposed to stay active until it’s opponent dies?

Also it seems odd that when you take out an opponent it gets 20% added to its boost charge in its next turn but when you loose a member of your team you don’t get any benefit.

Same with the 15% you get for taking out an opponent, why 15%? Since it is not actually a full step it is actually not any benefit until you take out another opponent to get to a total of 30% but since everything moves in 20% increments these don’t generally help much since in either case you need to use either an action point to progress to the next level you are on or just wait until either that last 5 or 10% gets you to 100%.

4 Likes

I decided to use my new salamander-16 for a spin in my tried and trusted system replacing juggy. Forgot to record from the start. - Free Private Video Hosting With No Registration Required
Then also to ease your mind that it’s a visual glitch that the attack of other creatures don’t decrease after the first one dies. It’s just like how salamanders attack decreases if the AI switches it out after power move and it comes back to first spot.
- Free Private Video Hosting With No Registration Required

1 Like

Shame there are no badges for Salamander, hopefully this will be in a future update?

2 Likes

Almost certainly will be. The question is when. Some creatures get a badge shortly after their introduction; others take years

4 Likes

I recorded my playing style with the salamander. It’s lv11 so it doesn’t always work .

I just keep omega alive and try to reach 4 reserve with it being alive. Omega can clean house by using 6 attack 4 power move recharge loop.