Ludia Forums

Salt: I HATE The Arena

It’s like clash of clans but worse. There’s so many bugs, it’s always crashing my game, it’s just stupid. I wish there was a way where I didn’t have to do it. I win matches, I get that stupid error code 82 cause my internet went out GOD FORBID a split second, the game freezes, doesn’t give me my victory. I close the game out, BOOM. Registers as a LOSS when I clearly WON. Fix this. It’s annoying.

(Now I know I sound like a baby but I’m tired of the game crashing and registering every win I get when my game crashes as a LOSS. It’s so frustrating)

2 Likes

I feel your pain. Also Fed up with arena. Also only best 200 win eventually. Means the get runes to pay for more energy to win next time again. Also trophies are cut in half at end of season. So the first Will be first at start again…

And this yes…

So what is fun in complete if winnares are Every season the same with this policy?

3 Likes

This game punishes players for errors within the game. I’ve lost too many Alpha and Arena battles to count because of these errors.

3 Likes

How is it like Clash of Clans?
Yohomie

1 Like

Is there a way to delete the whole arena aspect? because it is really bugging me. the game play is frustrating, I have the same issues with the reconnecting and losing battles I clearly have won, also, I am fighting teams of 400-500 points lower and losing against their first three dragons. I am so frustrated. I stopped playing clash of clans because every time I logged back in to my game, someone had beaten me and stolen all of my stuff. every single time. I really enjoy titan HTTYD, so I hope it doesn’t devolve to that.

1 Like

If you got issues with the bugs simply don‘t play Arena. As far as I know bugs will only appear if you played Arena and switched to any other mode without restarting the game.

In addition, unlike in Clash of Clans, you only lose trophies, not your stuff (which would be medals or resources), sometimes you even get some medals by defending (depends on the strength of your team). You‘re missing the bonus medals and runes for higher ranks by staying low on the leaderboard, yes, but you still get more resources through Arena and don‘t lose any.

There‘s an additional Arena duty, additional energy for Arena, additional resource (medals), everything of this feature is additional to what the game contained before (okay, bugs are additional as well). Simply stop playing Arena if it annoys you so badly and I‘m pretty sure the bugs will vanish, maybe apart from that laggy performance the game sometimes shows since the update.

3 Likes

You dont have to play arena. You dont lose anything for not playing. Enemy gets nothkng of yours

Riiiiight. I just lost an arena battle on the very last opponent. im over 5400, and they were 4800. how does that work again? I don’t mind it being challenging, but at least make it fair. something seems really wrong with the game play when stuff like that keeps happening.

2 Likes

Did you adjust your fighting strategy to Arena style? Because I‘m still struggling with that, sometimes I‘m able to concentrate enough, sometimes not. And of course it‘s a great matter of who you‘re facing with which team as well as depending on the board.

1 Like

I have to edit my statement that bugs only appear after playing Arena. Obviously the game can‘t handle being attacked in Arena while playing quests, I had to pay 300 runes just now to keep my win streak although I restarted the game before and was playing quests …

If you don‘t care about Arena the lost Arena energy by that isn‘t an issue as well as the win streak, but the lost Exploration energy is.
For everyone else it‘s horrible to have to pay 300 runes, up to 12 Exploration energy and an Arena energy due to a bug!

1 Like