Same Alliance Rewards after so many topics requesting change, why aren’ you listening?

They have been so many topics politely and some not so politely requesting changes to the alliance rewards, it’s not a hard request to fulfil and would show you listen and care about your customers but yet another week it hasn’t happened so I guess that says it all really .
No I am not going to be one of those saying that’s it I am quitting etc but I will say as far as customer service goes you are well below par and if it wasn’t for my own goal of wanting to try and complete the collection of dinosaurs not anything you actually offer I wouldn’t look twice at you, I have definitely stopped recommending you to anyone I know as I value my reputation more than you obviously do

4 Likes

Not sure why you expect anything to be done. The developers have an account here that is barely used and the mods can’t do much.

I remain convinced that the fix that was applied to make alliance missions work meant that the reward can’t be changed and we will have to wait for the next overhaul of the alliance missions for any change. Possibly 1.8?

3 Likes

That or the coding is such a house of cards that any slight change may send the whole thing crashing down. Again.

4 Likes

Or that :slight_smile:

That would be an acceptable explanation… what is not acceptable is the complete disregard to our requests raised.

I know you guys don’t work 7 days a week, but this has been asked about for weeks now… @J.C @Ren

2 Likes

You are correct and we, the mods have no answers we can give :frowning:

3 Likes

We all know the ones at fault here are the developers. Im sure they must be great people and all, but it might be time for Ludia to hire some new devs, this game has so much potential and it isn’t living up to it :frowning:

this just gets creepier the more you post it :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s so true tho, but message recieved loud and clear. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We know from the Metahub datamining that there are multiple potential lists that could be used for this. Perhaps, they are designed to swap over ever six months or something, and the lists we have could support the game for a few more year?. I know the same old same old gets boring for some, but patience not pitchforks and flaming torches is needed/

They should let alliance leaders choose what set of dna everyone in their group is working towards for every week

4 Likes

Power corrupts …

2 Likes

I’d love more sino to get both thor and rinex to lv 30. If they change to something like smilodon, most people would rather not change.

1 Like

I don’t think choosing would be a good idea. If we can’t have Epic trades we won’t be able to choose which bundle we get.

When they created the other configurations of alliance rewards mammals werent around so unless they created a new prize group to not change too, none of the 1.7 creatures will be alliance rewards.

I agree with @PQC that when they fixed alliance missions they broke their ability to change rewards.

Sino is fine and all but outside of trike gen 2 and sino… its mostly garbage dna… the chances of us getting a better dna configuration is higher then a worse one.

1 Like

don’t get me wrong I love sino but the thousands of sino dna just broke the arena :smiley: with the high level (and now boosted) Thor, so at this point they can just let sino be the only reward for 2019 so that everyone would have a lvl30 Thor :stuck_out_tongue: (and after that just nerf Thor to the ground :smiley: )

1 Like

Its not even just thor breaking the arenas i have multiple people in my alliance with lvl 20 sinos that are under 2k trophies.

But yeah i totally expect thor to get nerfed to the ground at some point… gross miscalculations for a creature that powerful compared to how easy its components are to get.

3 Likes

this is why I would like to see some information on what will happen to the boosts you used on a dino that got nerfed :S I can deal with losing a dino from my team but to lose the boosts you collected for a month as well would be …

1 Like

This is exactly my point there are players only months in with 2000 dna + Sino that many of us strived so long to get when we first started playing I don’t begrudge them it but it’s making the matches ridiculous.
I would love Mono Epic , Baryonyx Gen 2 , Elik Epic, Darwin, megasaurus, Diplo rare there is enough other to choice from