Ludia Forums

Same Dino’s

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone else has this issue. Whenever I do any capsules doesn’t matter which one, I always get the same three dinosaurs. I have so much dna of those three dinosaurs. I’m to the point that I will not buy anymore capsules because I’m not going to waste my money on dna that I don’t want. I’d really like some different dinosaurs to spawn. And while I’m at it. I never have any dinosaurs in my circle. But will have clusters of them all around me, on top of each other. But never one have I had five dinosaurs in my circle. And they’re be all the other goodies clustered on top of each other outside of my circle. Do they see where people are playing the game and never put the goodies and dinosaurs there??? I only play this game for my son. And now he doesn’t really play it. And I’m disabled so I don’t get out of the house much. So the only way I get dna most of the time is when the dinosaurs are in my circle. I had thought about doing the monthly 9.99 but figured they only move everything farther out so I couldn’t get them. I’m to the point I don’t want to play this game anymore. I never have dinosaurs spawn in my area anymore and all the good stuff is always piled up on itself out of my reach. I’ve asked before if they would fix this but nothing was fixed.

I come across this is often but the most infuriating example is when I used the only epic scent I have ever got in the game and 7 out of the 10 creatures that spawned were Majungasaurus

1 Like

Dont buy capsules. Waste of money…

It would have to be like this: 5000 DNA X dinosaur= X$

At least you would buy what you need, not what Ludia wants you to receive: trash.