Ludia Forums

Same speed same level but faster

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: diloracheirus is faster than spinutahsuchus in the same level

Area is was found in:aviary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- opponent has level 22 diloracheirus
Step 2 - i have level 22 spinutahsuchus
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:2 times out of 2 such encounters

What type of device are you using:samsung

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
No it didnt use superiority strike. I know how the game works.
Edit:also i did press first. I had no connection problems and it wasnt even a close call after i picked i waited for like 4 seconds. Also the diloracheirus had the faster mark on it

clearly you dont know how the game works. i’ll tell you anyway.
priority goes:

1. speed
  2. if same speed, higher level
  3. if same lvl, higher rarity (which is this case, dilo is unique, and spinota is legen)
  4. if same rarity, whoever clicks first

dilorach went first because it was unique and spinotas is legendary

2 Likes

Oh sorry i forgot to add:i clicked first, had good connection and it wasnt even close i waited like 4 secs before they chose. Also dilora had faster symbol on it

dont pay attention to the symbol, its really buggy. its better to keep track of who is faster by clicking on the dino

Oh wow higher rarity actually affects speed tie breakers… wow thats rude when is that a thing. If that is a thing well… i had things i didnt know about the gsme after all

That’s been a thing since the game was first released…

I actually kinda remember it wasnt a thing. Whatever i guess it is. Thanks guys both of you.

its weird that you got to aviary without knowing this :man_shrugging:

I am going between 4400-4800 lately and i havent even encountered anything similar before diloracheirus/spinutahsuchus matchup. I guess i just coincidentally havent faced this

They need to ditch the speed indicator if they can’t or won’t fix it.

#Laziness