Samsung S-Pen

Hi everyone, just got myself the new Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and I can’t play JWA with it’s S-Pen. The pen just doesn’t seem to be detected by the game. Is there some setting or feature that I haven’t set up?

JWA has always worked fine with regular phone styluses but isn’t working with the S-Pen?

Hey AjayJust, that is very interesting. I’ve never actually used a stylus pen to play the game myself. :thinking:

It could be because it’s a newer device model, but our team would be happy to take a look into this! Could I ask you to email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can gather some more info?

Thank you!

1 Like

I can do that Ned…but what support info do I need to forward? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I believe they just need your support key for the time being. :slight_smile:

Hi
I’m a big fan of stylus myself and I can confirm the S-Pen doesn’t work on the main screen of JWA (the map) on an Samsung tablet (or any screen on a phone) but it works in other screens in the game like the battles ones. It seems to need fields to work. On an iPad, the Apple pencil works on all screens

So on a Samsung tablet you need either a basic stylus for the main screen (all screens on a Samsung phone) or a stylus with a precision disc (who can mimic a finger).