Sanctuaries - Notes, Name and More

For next update to Sanctuaries, can we please prioritize the following:

1. Ability to name the sanctuary. Self explanatory but we need others to see what the alliance wants to put in certain sanctuary.

2. Ability to add notes or description. See above.

3. Ability for sanctuary creator to accept/reject another alliance member’s addition to the sanctuary. This is needed so when we’re trying to create 1 sanctuary with only 1 or 2 Dino breeds, we can keep it on track.

4. Separate chat for alliance. It’s getting ridiculous trying to coordinate alliance strategy between discord and alliance chat (especially when JWA chat is broken most of the time).

5. Better UI to access sanctuaries. Right now it’s a pain to go into a sanctuary and all the way back out to chat to view next one. Just have an option to cycle through available sanctuaries.

6. Timer when full Dino DNA will be available. Would help to see real-time countdown for when Dino will be at full strength again with respect to feed, interact and play rewards.

That’s just off the top of my head but sorry if this has been posted elsewhere.

4 Likes

They should have accumulative DNA collection for the dinos occupying it without interaction. Like every 5 minutes the dino gets 20 ( only because I hate the curse of 10s).

Points 1 to 3 are difficult as they say sanctuaries are public. They should not be made private otherwise if all sanctuaries around you are occupied you cannot get one.
I agree on points 5 and 6. It would be better if I am able to know how many DNA I currently have when I click a dino in the sanctuary.

This a thousand times, thank you. But it takes you back to chat? It takes me back to the dang map and it has to sit there and load. It’s horrible.

Also, would it be too much to ask for icons/or a way to find out ALL the dinos in a sanc w/out needing to go all the way into one? It’s tedious having to hunt thru them all trying to find one w/ the dino you’re looking for.

Hi,
You can see all of the sanctuaries top creatures in the fly in map screen or when you click to see shared sanctuaries. I will pass on your suggestion to the team to show all creatures currently in the sanctuary in those locations. I have also passed on shared the other suggestions in this thread.
Thank you for all your suggestions,

1 Like

Thanks @Keith My issue was more when the dino you’re looking for isn’t one of the “top 4”