Sanctuary Dinosaurs Not Appearing

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Sanctuary Dinosaurs Not Appearing

Area is was found in: Sanctuary

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Enter Sanctuary
Step 2 - Select Dinosaur
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: Once So Far

What type of device are you using: Ancient iPhone 6

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

“Now eventually you will have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?”

*sorry i had to take advantage of this bug. after going back a page and tapping another creature it was all fine.

Hey there, @Phil, I’m sorry to hear that you’re not seeing any dinosaurs inside Sanctuaries! I’m not sure what might be causing this to happen but our team would be happy to investigate this more closely. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key in the email along with this and any other relevant screenshots that you might have. Thanks!

1 Like

I have had this today and I noticed that it happened when I hit an interactive button before the dinosaur appeared on the screen. If I came out and went back in, the dinosaur would be there.

Cycle to another dino, then back to the one that disappeared. That brought my image back.

2 Likes

I had one just disappear from view last night just before it started cycling through the dinosaurs in our sanctuary.

Going back into the sanctuary it was showing again.

Don’t know if it actually disappeared or was somehow moved out of camera range.

Again