Ludia Forums

Sanctuary Items Missing

same here :frowning:
do we have to create individual tickets or there will be a global fix ?
thank you !

Same, I lost all of the FIP, after I logged off an on again on he game :expressionless:

The end of the tournament i receivrd a lot of resources.
But used a few and the next day rhere beyond gone.
Left 7 - 3 -5 over?
Dont give them if you gonna take them away!

Forrest

What happened to the FIT ? Those Fits were pre annonsed as the price of the tuornament for the prestation people made!! people trust you to keep your words, you cant just annons something and take it away afterwards !! its like if Mr. Davis wins a pre annonsed price of 1 M in a snooker tournament for being 1st. and afterwards the admins of tournament say no we were kidding!!! At least having a decency to explain why ?

Hey DPG members, E.D had posted some updated information here:

I waited to claim mine until today hoping the issue would have been fixed but nope. As soon as I left the game all of the resources disappeared. Super frustrating.

I had thé same problem, as other members of my alliance.

I had 30 of each of them from the tenontorex tournament used about 3 of each, waited a few hours to use them again on the same 3 dinosaurs and they’d gone! i had about 4-5 of each! The same amount i had BEFORE the tournament. Other members of my alliance had the same thing happen!

I was more excited about these than the unique DNA from the tournament. I’m pretty sure when i loaded the game it said “jurassic world alive has been updates please reload the game” i think that was probably the source of the problem but i don’t know as we’ve not had these rewards before.

It’s not like hard cash is good compensation either because you can’t buy these things back! So frustrated, they were going to give me the DNA to unlock the new bird unique

Attention J.C. Community Manager

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: 30 of each food, interaction, and play ( F.I.P.s ) vanished from game inventory soon after receiving them in last tournament round.

Area is was found in: game in general : inventory F.I.Ps ( food, interaction, play )

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- clicked on tournament incubator to accept rewards
Step 2 - F.I.Ps rewards vanished from inventory soon afterwards ( 30 x food, 30 x interaction, 30 x play )
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: when trying to use any F.I.Ps items in game.

What type of device are you using: Samsung Android device

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Every player / member of our alliance received the 30 x food, 30 x interaction, 30 x play F.I.Ps items but within an hour of receiving them they all vanished from our inventories ( this was an alliance wide bug whereby every last member of our alliance also had them vanish from their inventory as well !. )

Can we all please be reimbursed for these items thanks as they are a crucial part of our daily game play. ( 30 x food, 30 x interaction, 30 x play F.I.P.s items )

2 Likes

I’ve had the same problem, I have no FIP supplies and I didn’t get my DNA…

After the alliance tournament, I collected my incubator regurarly and received all of the sanctuary items, but when this morning I go to the sanctuary to collect some DNA… And they’re gone, my extra items are missing

1 Like

I’ve though that was a limit!
Guess it wasn’t.
Well i still got my boosts.