Sanctuary

Yes,I’m Having Some Problems

1 Like

Could you post a screenshot of the error? I’d be happy to take a look for you. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok,I’m Going to Take It Out Right Now!

2 Likes

That i Need to be Level 4 to Enter,Being That I Am Level 12

1 Like

I’m having problems as well. Says I have 6 dino slots but will only let me have 4 max

3 Likes
2 Likes

@LordSpecial, I hope this helps! :smiley:

There’s some more information from J.C’s link above.

2 Likes

It’s really bad that you have added this feature but still have done nothing to improve communication inside the game. How many times have people posted about this, and still you ignore it!

Can a mod reply and reassure us that this is going to be addressed in the near future please.

4 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot! I’ve notified our team, and they will investigate.

2 Likes

All Right,Thanks For Your Attention!:wink:

1 Like

Whenever I go do something that is not in the map, then come back to the map, the sanctuaries disappear

1 Like

The alliance chat needs to be updated/separated so it’s not constantly at odds with DNA requests. One box to handle both features is pretty annoying.

It shouldn’t be hard to make a new button on the alliance tab for a chatroom.

We need to communicate now more than ever when we coordinate our sanctuaries!

2 Likes

I am having an issue where the sanctuary with my dinosaurs in it just vanishing or resetting with my dknos still trapped inside

3 Likes

So Ned, could you please update us as to what progress has been made on this, because the message board is still a car crash.

What is the reason for donation requests being in the same place as messages? There is no connection between the two. You guys love tabs, why can’t you just do that - ASAP?

People are duplicating dna requests, and we are pretty sure that a significant amount of this is because they not seeing up to date information.

Also, can you add to the list the need to change it so that we leave the Sanctuaries when we’ve finished what we’re doing, rather than have to keep reloading it!

2 Likes

My dinoos also disappear in there cant feed them cant see them cant place dinoos in there i get u have 4 in but its totally empty in there

1 Like

Hey Tuamare, Sadly, we don’t have any new information from our team just yet. However, once we do, we’ll definitely give an update here to everyone.

Hey Petra_Overgaauw, are you able to access the Sanctuary where you’ve placed your dinos by tapping on the “Enter” button in your list of creatures menu? Once the timer expires, your dino should return back to you automatically as well.

If you’re having issues, do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

It seems okay now. I was able to enter allready but my dinoos where inviseble for 2 days.i could not feed play or use them. now i can.

2 Likes

I’m happy to hear that you’re able to interact with your dinos now! :slight_smile:

Necro-posting