Ludia Forums

Sand dunes 10/10 alliance is recruiting!

Sand Dunes Alliance is actively recruiting! DM me for info :grin:
Credit: @Zacehius for the awesome graphic :sunglasses:

14 Likes

And we are awesome btw xD

8 Likes

Yes. Yes we are!! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Anyone who is interested to join in our Alliance. Come in! Feel free to witness a funny, friendly, wacky and competitive Alliance. Resilience is one of our trademark. We treat everyone as family. See you soon guys and gals :clap::clap::clap: @Hersh @Arnold @MagicFingers @Dilo @Rothferd @Bart_Le can attest on this Alliance…

7 Likes

Clap clap clap!!!

2 Likes

Sent a message over to you

2 Likes

Y’all are super awesome! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Interested @Piere87?:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

:rofl:
You know I love y’all, but I couldn’t leave my amazing GP family!

4 Likes

@Piere87 We know it. :slight_smile: The fact you are still with us communicating non stop. Thats enough… and we appreciate it very well… :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Can I join? @Dilo

4 Likes

You’re our Jedi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Mr.RetroTDT you are already part of the family. And you have an awesome and cool Dad… right? @MagicFingers :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The awesomeness is strong with us! May the Dunes be with you!

3 Likes

Yes you are!! Dagnabbit this was to Pierre!

It irks me when it doesn’t show who a reply is to! I don’t get irked very often! So when I do it’s a major irk! No I changed my mind this is a colonel irk!

Great now it shows! This is now turned into a 3 star general irk for making me look stupid! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Join this awesome alliance! We ride or die til we get the champion. Once you dare come onboard, your one of our fam. If it ever make you regret, you still have ludia to blame!

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: you get another gold star today!! :star:

4 Likes

Aren’t you convinced it goes the other way too?

3 Likes

Plus there’s the once a year party at my place (food, drinks, travel and lodging not included) to look forward to…

3 Likes

Still got some spots!!

2 Likes