Ludia Forums

Sand Dunes are recruiting!

Hey everyone,
The Sand Dunes family has some open spots. We’re a fun, active bunch of Looney’s and are looking for some good-spirited, loyal and active players who are willing to donate (and receive obviously) and participate in alliance missions.
Our requirements? You must not be a jerk and you must join our discord.
Should you be interested, please DM me directly.
Cheers
@Eazy

14 Likes

Woohoo!! I’m excited! :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::clap:

12 Likes

Evolution in JWA is a must to create a strong flexible dinosaurs to compete in the arena. Same as on every Alliance we have, there’s indeed an evolution as well. If you are indeed funny, has sense of humor, generous, loyal and active players, you guys are we looking for. It’s a give and take cycles. Just give a try, you never know. Been in Sand Dunes eversince… Good luck and Welcome to SD families in advance… :clap::clap::clap:!!! :clinking_glasses::beers:
@Snekmel @Eazy

9 Likes

Bump bump XD as a recent Duner I can wholly vouch for the fantastic community there of members past and present.

The discord is like an episode of MASH (for those of you old enough to know that) side splitting laughter with intermittent interludes of tear jerking seriousness.

I’m loving my time with the guys and gals, they are super supportive and make you feel like part of a family.

Anyway, less of my gushing and more of your joining.

Look forward to seeing you there.

11 Likes

Sand Dunes rocks! I have been a member for a few months now, and I love how friendly, laid-back and welcoming they are. It really does feel like one big family, and I honestly believe they are one of the best alliances in JWA.

BTW, as long as I’ve been there we’ve always been 5-4 every week.

I can vouch for what @Quantum_Robin said above about the Discord! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

cool and good

6 Likes

i love sand dunes and even though im not with them anymore, they will always be considered family to me. im still part of their discord and talk to them everyday. if you are looking for a great family type of alliance with a competitive nature, this is the right place to be at. they are 5/4 constantly working to get better. sand dunes will always be in my heart!!

8 Likes

Can’t fault the Duners for the camaraderie and togetherness … been an honour :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

I had the pleasure of joining Sand Dunes about a month ago and I can vouch for their sincerity in welcoming new players. It’s a great group of people who make this game more enjoyable in its current state :+1:

10 Likes

Yo Zace… so that’s what you look like :fist_left:

2 Likes

Yeah lol I meant to post in the “Introduce Yourself” section on Discord, but I forgot to.

1 Like

Thank you for your donations… wish we could have stayed team mates

1 Like

No problem! I understand if people have to leave. Everyone has to do what makes them happy in the current meta.

1 Like

Been with Sand Dunes for several months now and I’ve never looked back. Was looking for a relaxed, friendly and active alliance who are willing to donate and never judge for the amount of Irritator DNA I ask for. I certainly found everything I was looking for (and more) with them, couldnt wish for a better alliance!

Sand Dunes for life!

10 Likes

@KYLEgiggiD very well said! :clap::clap::clap::beers::beers::beers:

3 Likes

Being in SD helped me stick around and weather the boost meta. Otherwise I probably would’ve quit the game shortly after 1.7 came out. Hard to leave such a great group of active players! Several people have actually come back after leaving the alliance for a while. The grass is always green here lol.

9 Likes

I have been with SandDunes since day one by FORCE . Wink Wink @Kopas_25 and THE FORCE still going strong, strong as gravity of a tiny black hole. Be warned! whoever joins the alliance will have a brotherhood:sisterhood that last, until you decide otherwise :joy:.

7 Likes

Three spots left! Join all the great people above in fun dino endeveavors! Whoop whoop

4 Likes

Two spots available still. If you are interested hit me up directly. Thanks for your time.

Respect,

2 Likes