Ludia Forums

Sand Dunes is looking for members

We’ve recently lost a few members due to unhappiness with the update, they left the game. Currently looking for 3 members but more slots could become available. Very active and generous alliance, and a great group of people to chat and hang out with.

14 Likes

The kindest, funniest most genuine people I’ve had the honor of crossing paths with.
I cannot recommend them enough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Aww shucks - missing you already big man :sob:

9 Likes

Honestly, Sand Dunes changed my JWA experience. I would have been gone a long time ago but those gorgeous gamers kept me around and satisfied :wink:

9 Likes

Yep. Fellow Sand Dude here, we are a pretty good community

7 Likes

Hoping @Hersh will reconsider when things become less hectic… Love you, dude, and miss you already!

9 Likes

I agree with this sentiment. :disappointed:

8 Likes

Do you still have space? 4265 Trophies

3 Likes

Yup, please send a request and I’ll accept. :blush:

2 Likes

Also let me know your in game name if it’s different from your forum name so I know who to accept.

1 Like

I was never in Sand Dunes, but I can imagine how good a community you are.

2 Likes

Sounds good. It might be in a few hours cause I have to get my goodbyes out to my alliance of 6 months.:cry:

1 Like

I am 100% sand dunes, we lost a few staples but the core will always embody them.

2 Likes

Well that right there shows the state of the game - Sand Dunes members were big contributors to the community here. If they’re losing players, and they are a dedicated bunch, I feel sorry for the rest of the game… Sorry to see the game go like that.

13 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

It’s truly heartbreaking. I really hope they make a decision soon on what they are going to do. Maybe we can convince some of them to come back. We are a family and it really stinks seeing them go.

4 Likes

Of all the online games I’ve played in the past, the Sand Duners are the realest, coolest bunch of people. @Piere87 is totally right, we are like family.

5 Likes

Hey I’ve been looking for a good active alliance if you guys would have me. Names sunnystrike2607. Only 2823 trophies right now but looking to get better.

1 Like

I’ve interacted with most of the gang since last August or so and they are a really great group! It’s very sad to see some moving on and wishing you all the best!

4 Likes

We are a family. Maybe even a herd haha.(Edit: It is an Ice Age reference.)

6 Likes