Ludia Forums

Sand Dunes Recruiting

Hello,

It’s that time of the year again when it’s time to replace some of our fallen brothers and sisters. We have 3 spots available for any players looking to join our on the line family. We have both casual and hardcore players and all we ask is that you stay active, be respectful and communicate. We use discord for our alliance communications, so you have to be willing to use that. If you are interested, please send me a dm. Thank you very much for your time.

Respect,

11 Likes

I really like this alliance :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Hersh Thank you for coming back to us. You are a strong pillar on our Sand Dunes family. Some have left, some came back, some are happy on their chosen Alliances. As long as former SD’s are happy. We are happy as well. You can DM our Leader @Eazy if you are interested to be part of this funny, competitive, considerate and generous Alliance. Come on board. Nothing to lose… Cheers! :clinking_glasses::beers:
Clap Clap Clap!!!

3 Likes

It’s you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hello hello!

Haha yes it’s me! :grin:
Took a little sabbatical for professional/academic reasons … and whoa have things changed.
Looks like I picked the right time too! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen so many f bombs :open_mouth: don’t want to derail things here, but nice to see you again!

Welcome back!
:slightly_smiling_face:

Free hats…

Wife and I could join, let us know!