Ludia Forums

Sand Dunes still recruiting

Hey everyone! We still have some spots open in our awesome alliance so if anyone else is interested in joining we have around 3 spots available. We are a fun, active, but very competitive group. We are looking for fun, active, and loyal players who are willing to donate and participate in alliance missions. We have a discord to communicate as well. Bonus points if you have good memes :smile:
If you are interested, please DM me directly.

6 Likes

@Piere87 Yes indeed! And I can attest to that! Been with SD since it was launched! Missions are always 5 and 4 respectively! We have an amazing group full of laughters, interesting topics but competitive players! Sharing and generosity is SD’s trademarks! :clap::clap::clap:
Welcome to Sand Dunes!!!

6 Likes

I can definitely recommend. Do it, I know you want to…

2 Likes

Active player here. Level 20, 4600-4900 battle points. Every day: Fullfill daily missions, all strike events, defeat 10 creatures and at least one 8/12/24 hour incubator …and then some.

Frustrated that our alliance is slowing down. Used to be 5/4, only 4/3 now.

Sooner or later I will change if things go on like this.

When you change alliance, do you get alliance rewards the week you change, or do you miss a week?

Is there any level requirements. Please say no haha.

No level requirements. Just looking for active, contributing members. DM me your information if you are interested!

3 Likes

Ok, I’ve applied three times to your guild, I love at least two of your members.

I won’t go into details, every day is like sands through the hourglass. Ask anyone from killerRaptors and you will get a positive response about me.

I’m at 4800 trophies most of the time. Mostly tyrants in my team, not because they are tyrants, just worked out that way.

I fulfill all of your requirements for alliance membership. Best of all I’m not 12 years old and have good humor.

I’m coming from 5/4 and understand how that works as well as place there at times.

Please give me a chance, 4 week probation or something to that effect would be fine.

Tycho #3440

Just broke 400 dna darting for the first time.

If you want to pass, please let me know so that I can plan my future accordingly.

TYIA

2 Likes